E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  EW MX Schools    EW MX School HOODIES and T-Shirts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EW MX School HOODIES and T-Shirts
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted
EW MX school Hoodies and T-shirt. Many sizes
Hoodies $30 T-shirts $10
A great Christmas gift for the cold weather.
I will have them at the track this weekend.

Imagehoodie.jpg (262 Kb, 645 downloads) hoodie

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I now have all my hoodies and T-shirts for Christmas time.
I talked to Terry Linde at HyperX. He is giving a special if you get one of my hoodies. Your name and number on the sleeve for $10.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
A Hoodie (3x maybe) sounds like a pretty good idea up here in gods country, the Pacific NW. Besides if I forget who I am I can always look down at my sleeve...huh? Truth-be-told it's a toss-up. Get da number or one of Subways most magnificent "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce" sandwiches. Choices, choices what's a peep to do.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Waunch, I need to get a couple. Do you have all sizes?

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:
I now have all my hoodies and T-shirts for Christmas time.
I talked to Terry Linde at HyperX. He is giving a special if you get one of my hoodies. Your name and number on the sleeve for $10.

I'd like a couple as well.
Can't make it to the track, how else can I get ahold of some?

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I have all sizes this year. I will be at all the Monroe AX races and practices.

Workman, you could get a subway logo on the sleeve!

Mull, I live in Mill Creek. Not far away. Or I can ship it.

Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:
I have all sizes this year. I will be at all the Monroe AX races and practices.

Workman, you could get a subway logo on the sleeve!

Mull, I live in Mill Creek. Not far away. Or I can ship it.

Oh sweet. I will be at the AX practice Friday morning. Can we get the name and numbers then as well?

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I just called Terry at HyperX. He will not be at the practice this Friday.
He is in my area a few times durring the week. If you want your name/number on it. I can line it up.

Picture of MOTO67/204
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say hello and am glad to hear thing's are going well for you and also to thank you for your continued effort to keep motocross alive.

Posts: 505 | Location: Bonners Ferry,IDAHO,USA | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
EW, Picked up 3x of yer/my hoodies at last weeks AX race at Monroe and have been sporting-yer-colors ever since. Warn, Smooth, and Comfy. EW hoodies are cool well actually warm. Love'em especially the-super-soft-touch-on-the-skin, I'm kinda sensitive that way these days...or NOT. Sensitive but Manly!

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Hahaha EW guess what, it's 8 days later and WA is drenched in a cold-snap. My routine...get-home-from-work-crank-up-the-heat-read-mail-switch-from-work-to-comfy-cloths-put-on-a-EW-MXSCHOOLS.COM-hoodie.

Sorry dude just had to say-da-words. "Comfy"

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
You know it Workman!!!
I got mine on!
:-)

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Hey EW perhaps you make a "as seen on T.V." snuggy with your logo for KW :-)

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Paul, You will never see my logo on a snuggy! Those things are very....how would I say this is a nice way.... homosexual....
The same thing with "pillow top grips"! Anything with that name will never be on one of my bikes. My dirt bikes are manly!

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Just trying to increase your revenue stream buddy :-)

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

Paul Dude no need cause anybody who was at Monroe last Sat evening and setting in the stands without a EW MX School HOODIE musta been one cold (fill-in-blank_____).

Eric dude gotta apologize. Temps were in the 20’s as I headed into work last Friday evening so I downed what I could a EW HOODIE and a Seattle Mariners (ultra-fine-moms-christmas-gift-circa-2008-jacket) to keep me warm on my 60’er trek from me ole Dodge (2004) 5.7 Hemi (yes it’s got a Hemi!) PU to my office.

EW the Hoodie was a smash with my Indian (as in India – unlike me, a real Native American – truth – Duwamish! No laughing!) friends and we moved a bunch of code to prod. I wanna think yer most comfy ex-large hoodie had something to do with it. I’d offer up a bit-o support to my most beloved "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich" but alas Pizza and pop was served up by our I.T. team (which in no way influenced my vote to “go-live” nope-way-no-how-I-can’t-be-$bought (hahha…NOPE!). Dang was that good Pizza.

Good Hoodie EW, good Hoodie. I went 3x. One for me, one for the wash and one in waiting for the next time I need one.

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Hey Workman,
We might be able to get a subway logo on the sleeve?

Paul,
Thanks for the idea on the snuggly! I just cant do the snuggly though!
:-)

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Actually Eric it was supposed to be just a one off deal for Mr Workman, he is kinda getting up there in years. Maybe one for Crater also, he's getting up in years to Big Grin

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Waunch, let me know when that special order black one is in.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Actually Eric it was supposed to be just a one off deal for Mr Workman, he is kinda getting up there in years

Dude what are you talking about - age is all in da mind - so I'm told.

Let me think? ... ok I can see it now. Me and my "snuggly" walk'n down the hall of me-own-old-folks-home with nothing more than an "MX-or-Die" tatooe stitched to my wrinkling aged ass.

Sorry Paul no "snuggly" for this svelt senior citizen, least wise not yet. Anybody seen my glasses? I can't find a thing without'em. Maybe it's cause I can't see beyond my belly ough to tie my own shoes or maybe not?

Ahhh..it's all good in the end - even the bad stuff when one adds a little perspective.