E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  EW MX Schools    What skills needed before starting on a dirt bike?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What skills needed before starting on a dirt bike?
 Login/Join

posted
Eric,
What skill set should Kassidy (our 3 year old) have on her balance bike before we start bringing her over to the Waunch compound for lessons? She has not stopped talking about you taking her for a ride on your little PW at the BBQ we stopped by at.

Posts: 16 | Location: Bothell | Registered: Mon March 26 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Hey Adam,
Good to hear from you!
If a kid is able to ride a bicycle without training wheels. They should be able to start riding a PW50. The main thing is balance. Work with her on building balance. Take the training wheels off her bicycle as soon as posible.
Training wheels give a false sence of balance.
Shoot me a call sometime! Lets BBQ!
BRAPPP
Eric

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Hey EW I was thinking the same as vb4life dude cept I'm at the opposite end of the time-line scale.

You got anything in your bag of tricks for one facing advanced years?

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:
Hey EW I was thinking the same as vb4life dude cept I'm at the opposite end of the time-line scale.

psssst Ken, it's OK to say old. Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Oh KW,
I got some tricks in my bag that will make you ride like a highschool kid again!
:-)

quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post