Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mr. Waunch
 Login/Join

posted
Just had to get on here and say thanks Eric. You definately got me hooked on attending a class with your tips. I've known my big fallback was not holding on with me knees but I never realized how far off my body position was. Thanks for help and we'll see ya at a class in the near future.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ausbun 324,

Posts: 53 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Mon September 20 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Ohh Grasshopper, I will teach you many skills to help master that two wheeled machine.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pork-Chop#625
posted Hide Post
I need lots of help too.....maybe more than one can give....

Slanging beer for a living!

Posts: 29 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Thu November 12 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
The dog shock colar will keep you inline!

quote:
Originally posted by mike625:
I need lots of help too.....maybe more than one can give....

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pork-Chop#625
posted Hide Post
you might need a cattle prod...

Posts: 29 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Thu November 12 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
For you Mike?

quote:

Picture of Pork-Chop#625
posted Hide Post
Yes sir.. Old habits are hard to break...lol

quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:
For you Mike?

quote:

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Thanks again Waunch for helping me check those valves.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motox247
posted Hide Post
Hey EW - Are you going to have a re-scheduled advanced class in March??? We could really use a Toe's weekend...

two4seven (or his mom)

Posts: 196 | Location: Ferndale, WA | Registered: Fri August 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Dates will be up soon

quote:
Originally posted by motox247:
Hey EW - Are you going to have a re-scheduled advanced class in March??? We could really use a Toe's weekend...

Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
How u healin buddy...Femur's are gnarly..

B

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Its healing. Just a long process.
I went to the doc yesterday. Everything looks good in his eyes. I need to stay on the crutches for a bit longer.