Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern wa
 Login/Join

posted
Does Eric ever do any schools in Southern Washington?

Posts: 83 | Location: brush prarie | Registered: Sat March 05 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I used to go down to longview. It is difficult to get tracks to do quality schools on. I dont like to have schools at open practice days with a bunch of other riders riding. Way to many distractions takes away from a quality school. I've talked with elane about renting clark county but durring that time, I am really busy with schools at Monroe.
Do you have access to quality tracks?

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple friends of mine were working with pontious, but it looks like he is going to calif to train down there. Was just checking to see if you had anything regular down this way. I know riverdale is pretty much wide open during the week, clark county would be good if it was on mondays, always seems quiet on that day

Posts: 83 | Location: brush prarie | Registered: Sat March 05 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I'm really on hold right now. I was planning on getting the rod out of my femur. The first attempt was botched so I will be going back for another surgery soon (hopefully this week).

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck with that Eric. I imagine its not good to ride with that rod in there. I think whipple may have just had knee surgery

posted Hide Post
May your surgery go well. Are we going snowmobiling this season?

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Story of my life!
I had some tooling made to get the bolt out of my leg. Monday they gave it a try. Ended up not going good. The bolt is fused to the bone and will not come out.
Im stuck with it for life. Although it does hurt when its cold out. I will live. The price I pay for making a stupid choice.

posted Hide Post
Sorry to here that. When will you be healed up?

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That sucks bad! Hope you heal quickly

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Silly quacks, do they not know about Never Seize? Smile

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Never sieze or even how to really use an easy out/dap and die. UGG!!!!!

I will be ready to ride soon.

posted Hide Post
Snowmobile? I just got a XM X 154

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I will be ready to ride sleds soon. Just need to replace some bent up rails on my sled.....from jumping.....

quote:
Originally posted by David Rose SR.:
Snowmobile? I just got a XM X 154

posted Hide Post
Sounds good and let me know