E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  EW MX Schools    EW MX Schools training track
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EW MX Schools training track
 Login/Join

Picture of rad's dad
posted Hide Post
#52 Kawi is railin-looks like fun.

Posts: 312 | Location: Olympia | Registered: Sun November 23 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eric just wanted to let you know that straddleline orv park will be available any day for training. If it is a closed track day you just need to call ahead to make sure the track is not being closed for improvements. Trainers are free class members are $25.00 track will not be groomed or watered by promoto except on reg practice days.. The meeting hall is available for classroom info for riders. thanks for your support.. Hope to see you at our pacwest events. would love to have a booth here with information

ELAINE DERRICK
STRADDLELINE ORV PARK

Posts: 22 | Location: MCCLEARY | Registered: Wed June 29 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is pretty cool PROMOTO!

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Thank you Elaine!
I will be in touch soon.
Ive been swamped with bike work. Between getting my rental bikes ready and keeping bikes on the track. Ive been stuck in the shop alot. I just want to be ready when/if this rain ever stops??

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post