E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Racing  Hop To Forums  EW MX Schools    EW MX Schools training track
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EW MX Schools training track
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted
The last 3 months has been crazy busy for myself! Between traveling for schools, working on bikes and trying get my track up to par. I have been swamped! Here are a few pics of the track. It has options for all levels. Ruts, Flat corners, bowl corners, rhythm section, kids track and an open space for drills.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
When is it open for buisness?????

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
those ruts are sick. looks like a brakesnake might come in handy!

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
I need to come hang your billboard!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rays Dad,

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NaPalm
posted Hide Post
How much land is this built on and what is the lap time?

Posts: 1055 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Wed May 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Next week my schedule is opening back up.
Shoot me an email.
eric@ewmxschools.com

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Its not a huge track. But its technical with many options. To build riders techniques, not wad up on high speed sections.

quote:
Originally posted by NaPalm:
How much land is this built on and what is the lap time?

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Its not a huge track. But its technical with many options. To build riders techniques, not wad up on high speed sections.

That sounds like me! When can I come see.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
You can not come see KW. But you can come ride some night!

quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:
quote:

That sounds like me! When can I come see.

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Humm...EW, I'm afraid that might conflict with my MXPPA "never race again" clause.

Once a racer always a racer!

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I walked Erics track with him a couple of weeks ago and will say that it is a great setup for training. Lots of good sections to work on and it has something for every skill level of rider. I wish I had that in my back yard.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Well my son and i went to Eric's on wendsday to train at his track(well i was just there to ride). we really liked the setup.Very techincal with lots of diffrent stuff to work on.As usual Eric was giving me pointers even know i was just there to ride(complete with a threat of pushups if i drag my back foot again out of a corner).Had a great time and Eric really had the boy and I railing those rutted corners.It started with a challenge to drag our foot pegs.Then he moved on to challege my son to drag his handle bars.Didnt quite get there.Anybody looking to train by the hour i engourage you to go.He is alot more centraly located then i thought he was.....

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good place, EW's Track I mean, and sounds like you had fun but EW's always giving pointers and (fer me) demanding push-ups. I think he might hold a grudge or something. Maybe not.

Peg dragging's good but bar dragging's better. If yer doing anything close to that then credits to you. I've been trying to do that trick since 1976. Been close enough to call it but not so to say "I'm Pro". Someday, Maybe, It could happen.

Me and Rodger D. Someday...It could happen.

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Heres a few pics to drool on!

Devon Kessman railing!

Trevor "Monster Man" Hosmer jumping the stepdown on the 65.

Shay Campbell tripling out of the rythem section.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: E.W. #849,

Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
I need to sign up! I'm tired of getting crap for sitting to early and having my elbows down... Aaron keeps on putting in thankless plugs so next spring I will have to step up. Big Grin

Track looks good!

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
My track is done until spring. I was hopping it would dry out but its just too wet.

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Eric,
You going to be available for training during the Arenacross practices at monroe?????

#329 40+ class

Picture of The Shocker
posted Hide Post
Too wet? Haha we almost needed a boat to get out there to tarp your dirt pile. I can't wait for it to dry out and get a few pointers for me and the nephew.

'08 CRF450R

Posts: 17 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Fri January 06 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Ive been super busy with training at my track. Heres a few pics from yesterday.

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post