New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gear donation
 Login/Join

Picture of E.W. #849
posted
Throughout the year I see a ton of kids that do not have gear or have out grown it. If anyone has gear they would like to donate or knows a rider in need. Let me know.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Eric how about adult gear? I have a pair of pants and a jersey that I'm done with. The inside of the knees are a bit ripped but other than that in decent shape.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HANDY 417
posted Hide Post
hey Eric i got stuff laying around that i don't need i will put it in a box and put it in the van and u can look at the stuff next time i see you.

Posts: 18 | Location: FEDERAL WAY | Registered: Wed June 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Paul and Ray,
I will take all of it. If its too bad, I can toss it.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EW
We have saved/stored a ton of A/S boots. Years back when we sold a bike we would offer boots with the deal,$75. Thought we would sell themfor around that,now no-one wants to resole them would rather pay the $500 for tec-10,given the economy seems strange. Long story short,6 -8 pr all size 11 tec8-tec10 (uppers good bottoms bad)just let me know how to get them to a good home. JR

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz#822
posted Hide Post
I have a set of black and white oneil size 38 to 40 pants with xl jersey worn twice like new, that I will donate if someone is in need.

Posts: 61 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Mon November 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@mx family how much for a pair/a couple pairs of tech 10's

Posts: 23 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: Mon July 27 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I got a bunch of small kids boots last week. Lots of kids gear too!
If anyone needs gear, Let me know.

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
If anyone knows or has a rider that needs gear. I have a bunch of kids gear. Pants size 22-26. Adults sizes are random. The gear was donated and is FREE.
Let me know what you need.

Picture of DanP
posted Hide Post
I don't know if you have any boots...but...I have a kid I coach in football that needs boots desperately...right now he wears tennis shoes when he rides out on their farm. He wears a size 8 1/2 or 9 mens.

Posts: 273 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed February 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I have lots of smaller sizes but no size 9.
Do you have his size for pants?

Anyone have some size 9 boots in the Spokane area for donation?

posted Hide Post
Looking for peewee boots and chest protector..

Posts: 13 | Location: Monroe | Registered: Tue May 20 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
What size boots? I have lots of smaller sizes. kids 11-2 and a chest protector

posted Hide Post
I was able to find some boots. I am interested in the chest protector. I'll get in touch with you next week. Thanks!

Posts: 13 | Location: Monroe | Registered: Tue May 20 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Thanks again for all the people that donate gear. If anyone is in need or knows a rider needing gear, I will try to get you what you need. FREE!
If anyone has size 4 or 5 boots, I have riders in need. I have many 1-3 sizes.