E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Classifieds    boyesen water pump cover YZ250F
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

boyesen water pump cover YZ250F
 Login/Join

posted
Off my friends old 01 he had cover n impeller - free to whoever comes over to my pit saturday at Washougal - but you have to say two strokes rule to get it

"I'm goin back to 4 strokes to 4 strokes...nah I don't think so!"

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Joe we will be there this weekend and my buddy has a 01 250F. Who are we looking for and what kind of bike or bikes are we looking for? Is there bonus points for coming over on a 2-stroke. I won't have any problem saying your request

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 06 yz250 in white plastics with red n white retro graphics. #90 or my friends 06too cr250 #92 should be in vet group. It's his part so will have to say it to him we tend to park down by the old start up on hill by the fence gate opening area by the road should be easy to spot if ya roll by on a smoker even better

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will look for you guys then I know where you are talking about. I will roll by we will probably be in the same group as we are vet riders as well. I will be riding a 08 RM250 #007. Thanks in advance look forward to meeting you guys

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right on, I told him so he will have the part on him we like to get there early.

BTW I used to have a Hutch BMX bike from the mid 80's a judgement frame n fork in chrome was like one of the best bikes I ever had.

posted Hide Post
I had a few Hutch bikes as well had the ever cool pink "Mike Miranda" edition trick star. Now I have a new Redline Proline for racing BMX. I think I talked my buddy into leaving his 250F at home and he will be on my 01 RM250 I think

posted Hide Post
That's funny my friend had one of those too in 1987 and the hot pink was sooo cool! Hot pink frame n forks with like white tires n grips n brakes n cables!