E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Classifieds    WTB Alpinestar/Garne Boots size 7 or 8 and youth 3
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Alpinestar/Garne Boots size 7 or 8 and youth 3
 Login/Join

Picture of PIONEER1246
posted
Two of my kids need some boots, both preferably white or red/white. Adult size 7 or 8 and youth size 3. Alpinestar/Gaerne/Sidi brands.

Posts: 12 | Location: Monroe, WA | Registered: Sun April 17 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx298
posted Hide Post
Gaerne's are great, they don't wear out! sg10's are simple, protective and fit well. %75 of the people I ride with (including my son's) wear Gaerne's and love them.

Posts: 64 | Location: North | Registered: Wed August 31 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PIONEER1246
posted Hide Post
Thank you mx298. I have a pair of Gaerne's lined up for my daughter, but still looking for some youth ones for my sonSmile

Posts: 12 | Location: Monroe, WA | Registered: Sun April 17 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post