New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB used 10" 2.5 tires
 Login/Join

Picture of motox247
posted
I want to put offroad tires on my little pit scooter! Looking for a couple of tires off of a PW50 or something. Does anyone ever change their tiny tires? If you have any laying around let me know, I'll save them from the landfill...email motox247@yahoo.com thanks!

two4seven (or his mom)

Posts: 196 | Location: Ferndale, WA | Registered: Fri August 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
i got a ton of them. how many you want

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motox247
posted Hide Post
Awesome Sharkey, I knew I could count on the forums! I just need two, but I spose I could use spares... Where are you located? Are you racing somewhere?

two4seven (or his mom)

Posts: 196 | Location: Ferndale, WA | Registered: Fri August 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
when do you need them?

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motox247
posted Hide Post
Whenever. We are racing in Albany this weekend, Honey Lake next weekend. Not sure when someone will be in your area. Do you go to Hannegan?

two4seven (or his mom)

Picture of motox247
posted Hide Post
Joe said you go to Brocker's sometimes. Maybe you could bring a couple of tires up next time you head this way? Probably could just leave them there and let us know... That would be great!

two4seven (or his mom)

Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
are you going to the race in monroe next sat? i could bring them with me there or we can get together next time we race at hannagen

Picture of motox247
posted Hide Post
We want to do the amateur race on Sunday - I doubt we'll get to the SX on Saturday. But Joe is at Hannegan every week, either watching or racing, so that could work.

two4seven (or his mom)