Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

crf 150 big wheels???
 Login/Join

posted
im looking for a big wheel set up for a crf 150r,wheels and swingarm..

Posts: 91 | Location: TOES | Registered: Fri December 11 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im still in need of wheels and swing arm for a 150r

Posts: 91 | Location: TOES | Registered: Fri December 11 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i dont have any wheels but have i have a set of new Brig Stone never mounted that i had for my crf150r $75.00

Posts: 5 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: Thu January 17 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx298
posted Hide Post
Big D, I am sure you know that the small wheel and big wheel 150R's forks, shock and swingarm are different.

Posts: 64 | Location: North | Registered: Wed August 31 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the only difference from a small wheel and a big wheel are the wheels and the swingarm..the forks and shock are exactly the same for both..

posted Hide Post
Big D, the forks and shock are a definately a different part number for a big wheel vs small wheel. Could just be valving, or it could be length too, but honda feels they are different enough to give them their own ID for whatever reason.

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post