E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Classifieds    For Sale 1 set of Large EVS WEB knee braces.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Sale 1 set of Large EVS WEB knee braces.
 Login/Join

posted
For Sale 1 set of Large EVS WEB knee braces. WORN ONCE. The braces have been hanging in Garage for a year.

100.00 plus shipping

Posts: 8 | Location: Idaho | Registered: Mon January 26 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was wondering if you have any pics you could email me. Let me know

Larry
253-569-3769

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 38 | Location: Walla Walla | Registered: Wed November 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think you can see the knee braces on www.evs-sports.com

go to knee brace section and look up the web brace thats all black

Posts: 8 | Location: Idaho | Registered: Mon January 26 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wanted to see what condition they were in was the reason I asked. I am interested in buying them though if they are still for sale

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hutchracer,

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 38 | Location: Walla Walla | Registered: Wed November 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Metehead I misplaced your number can you contact me when you can. I got the package today

posted Hide Post
Are these still forsale?
i need some badly my asteriks are wore out and i want to try some webs.

Posts: 1 | Location: lewisburg ky | Registered: Mon March 05 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post