E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Classifieds    04 KX125 Center cases - free! w/ pics
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

04 KX125 Center cases - free! w/ pics
 Login/Join

posted
Last ditch effort before they go into the recyling bin. Damnaged center cases from my 04 KX 125 the one bearing exsploded and it messed up the bearing race area after only 18 hrs brand new. I tried to show then damnage in the pics but a good 85% of bearing race area is still intact highly repairable I think but I just went with new cases back then.

I doubt there is high demand for'em but if you want them they are yours fit the '03 + models. Right half is prefectly fine the damnage is on the left half. Tried to show in the one pic where the clutch arm went though that the bearing is damnaged I tried to pull it out and damnaged it I forgot it was pressed in the case surface is fine.

The right half

The left half

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post