Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RM85 Parts
 Login/Join

posted
Have numerous new parts for a 2004 RM 85cc. Most items fit all years of RM 85's. Have pistons, rings, gaskets, brake pads, spokes, rims, springs, clutches, clutch baskets etc. More than happy to send photos if you request them. All items are new in original boxes. Need to clean out the garage and son is riding 125's now. Thanks for looking 509-707-0068
sspsales@earthlink.net

Posts: 6 | Location: Moses Lake | Registered: Thu March 06 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
I may be interested in rear spokes or the whole rear rim, our kid got too big too and rode it when he was big enough for his crf250 hence the need for rear spokes...a good bike I'd like to sell if it was fixed...

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't use this site very often do you have to log in everytime you respond? Is your bike a big wheel or standard? I have 2 sets of front an rear for a standard.

Posts: 6 | Location: Moses Lake | Registered: Thu March 06 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
It's standard. I keep myself somewhat logged in, in other words I guess I still have the cookie to this site as it lets me on without logging in everytime. How much for the goods?

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post