Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

09 HONDA 250f
 Login/Join

posted
We have set up this bike back to stock,only ridden on weekends. Split cases this week to throughly check it out. Stock unused wheels and Suspension,low hour head and valve gear,should last the new owner a long time! $4000 JR
With the new 2010 being totally changed we have lots of race parts,PC heads with seats ,valves,porting!!1 new crank for 09 "NEW IN BOX" !! 4 pc cams for 09 250 ,$150!!!

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey im interested in a cam for a 09 250. do you have a number i can call? thanks!

*T-BONE*

Posts: 76 | Location: Maple Valley washington | Registered: Tue November 20 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mx132- Thanks for your %. Just got the cams back from PC. Pc checked the gear timing and the lobes for wear. 3 came back perfect. 503-981-5090 JR

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
will you guys be at washougal this weekend?

*T-BONE*

Posts: 76 | Location: Maple Valley washington | Registered: Tue November 20 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Think kids are all going "trail riding" over at Hood River. Not sure if they are going both days,I wasnt invited,most likely find "MY" 125 husky gone when I wake up Sat morn,I am sure non of the other dads can relate!! JR

posted Hide Post
Weather down here Friday looks like I would skip Washougal. There is a race in Salem indoors I think they practice tonight,race both Sat & Sunday if that works we are just off I-5.Track was mellow on Tues.JR

posted Hide Post
What do you have as far as exhaust from 09 250fs? Also any triple clamps or wheel sets?

Posts: 12 | Location: Parkland | Registered: Mon August 04 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes/no/kinda sorta! We have wheels and suspension for 09's,BUT we haven't got our 2010 Honda to perform as well as the 09! Working with PC to try to get to a "happy place" with our 10,but hasn't happened yet. Broken hand has slowed down the process. Trainning for outdoor starts in March for us so need to come up with a plan? as far as what bike to ride this year. JR

posted Hide Post
09 250f still available? $500 forum credit still valid?

Posts: 23 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: Mon July 27 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LTR
STRANGE year for us and bikes. Yes we still have a 09 250,and a few 2010's.We can't get the 10's to handle the way we want. So for now keeping the "old" bike around for comparison,and possibly we will be on 2009 for this outdoor season. The last couple Honda 250's did go for the $3500 price,so we did honor the EW discount. We do have a "never Ridden " RMZ 250 of the 09 vintage $4800.JR

posted Hide Post
Alright cool. If you do decide to let go of the 09 please let me know, if not, are you selling any stock 2010 250f's? Thank you very much.

Posts: 23 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: Mon July 27 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 09 Honda 250f for sale. New top end, Devol suspension, new graphics, $4200.00

Posts: 36 | Location: Coeur D' Alene, Idaho | Registered: Wed November 26 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LTR
We keep trying with the 10 but going south next month so will need to get final answer by end of this month. Thanks for the interest,very few buyers this past year for used bikes.Bolt up some new PC goodies this week,hopeful but uncertain. JR

posted Hide Post
MXFamily- So if I am reading correctly, either 09 or 10 250f's might be available at some time?

Jorgy- Contact info?

Thank you both.

posted Hide Post
Ty Jorgensen 208-819-0478

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho

Posts: 36 | Location: Coeur D' Alene, Idaho | Registered: Wed November 26 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YES I/we need to go in one direction bikes are to different to keep switching. JR

posted Hide Post
When you make a decision I would love to know. Please let me know, I will be interested in either 09 or 10. Thanks

posted Hide Post
L2R
I will asap,still have the unridden RMZ 09 model would take $4500 not red but still?? JR

posted Hide Post
Hmm trying to stay red but if it comes down to it i wouldnt be turned away from the rmz

posted Hide Post
L2R
BEAUTIFUL weather down here yesterday and today,was tempted to try out the yellow 250. SO what can I do to push you over the edge on it?? Really has not been ridden,bought from Beaverton Honda aprox Jan 5,2010, reason for selling is as strange as why I bought it.Clear MSO. Any questions you can call 503-981-5090 most any time. JR