E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Classifieds    2005 Fleetwood Expedition 38'
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2005 Fleetwood Expedition 38'
 Login/Join

Picture of Osaka #627
posted
http://www.autobase.com/cgi/in...08109&dealer=JETCHEV

If you're even somewhat interested call me up and make me an offer, it's been slow lately.

Brett Osaka #627
(253)548-6844

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Osaka's car lot!
:-)

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
How come Matt or Dan gets the call and not Brett? EW do you get a cut? :-)

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
What do you mean Paul?

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Osaka,
Read the link you posted!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
that thing is a killer deal....wish i was ready to step up.....

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Brett dude, the first thing you gotta learn in sales is "me first". Every other sales guy will screw you in a heart beat to make a sale.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spin05:
that thing is a killer deal....wish i was ready to step up.....

Work a little more OT :-)

Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Nice ad well written, most people other than your average dipshit who couldn't afford something like this would agree, I always gotta laugh at comments like Paul made. Sales are 99% referral based business the client always comes first or you will never make it. Keep your ARM chair quarterback job Paul you wouldn't last a day in the big leagues..LOL

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:
Osaka,
Read the link you posted!

Awww gotcha!! lol. Well it's ok to just give me the call Big Grin

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRA-742:
Nice ad well written, most people other than your average dipshit who couldn't afford something like this would agree, I always gotta laugh at comments like Paul made. Sales are 99% referral based business the client always comes first or you will never make it. Keep your ARM chair quarterback job Paul you wouldn't last a day in the big leagues..LOL

It was meant tongue in cheeck:-) I'd be a lousy salesman. I'd give everything away to anyone with boobs LOL

Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
I'd give everything away to anyone with boobs LOL

=D. Welcome to my life.

Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
still here. still for sale. still waiting for an offer.