E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Classifieds    Help!! Need 2012 crf 450 swing arm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help!! Need 2012 crf 450 swing arm
 Login/Join

Picture of pooter141
posted
Hey everyone, wondering if anyone knows where I could find a 2012 crf 450 swing arm. Apparently mine didn't want to last to long. I'm looking for a used one to replace it, Trying to not pay the 800 it cost for a brand new one. Thanks for your time guys!

Posts: 103 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: Sun January 01 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
You should ask Devol if they can weld it.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gimp Industries
posted Hide Post
If you do resort to a new one they are only about $500 online from service honda. But certainly check Devol

Posts: 47 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: Thu April 28 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
Have you taken the bike to a shop yet? I broke one off the 10 450 and honda replaced it for me.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post