Northwest Motocross Forum
Time for a new project...

This topic can be found at:
https://ewmxschools.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/171607236/m/1107052153

Wed April 25 2012, 09:36 PM
Aaron
Time for a new project...
We need to get over there Brian and ride with you once before the OTMX.
Thu April 26 2012, 12:15 PM
J Mull
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
We need to get over there Brian and ride with you once before the OTMX.

Friday before the WOTMX event is a practice. Both of you....BE THERE!
Thu April 26 2012, 04:52 PM
McGinnis_339
Hey Waunch, how's that MXPPA forum coming along? Hope you're healing up good Justin...
Thu April 26 2012, 07:54 PM
Justin Anderson
quote:
Originally posted by Mc339:
Hey Waunch, how's that MXPPA forum coming along? Hope you're healing up good Justin...

Thanks, ended up dislocating my shoulder real good, fracturing the greater tuberosity of my right arm, My heel still hurts, broken nose, lots of roadrash, I think I broke my fingertip (It doesnt hurt, but my fingertip is all crooked)... I only have probably 15 total laps on my bike... So there it sits in the garage... bummer...
Tue May 01 2012, 09:14 PM
Aaron
Ouch. I hope you have good medical insurance. Heal up.
Tue May 01 2012, 11:01 PM
Justin Anderson
Thanks Aaron,

I have some great Med insurance, and Im healing by the day, should be back in action in no time.

I wanna get back on that 500, it was great while it lasted Big Grin
Fri June 01 2012, 10:10 AM
mxaniac
quote:
Originally posted by Justin Anderson:
Thanks Aaron,

I have some great Med insurance, and Im healing by the day, should be back in action in no time.

I finally got the forks working good on my KX and now I'm sidelined too. I snapped my ACL in a vintage race in Yakima aboard my Maico. I'll be staring longingly at that thing until next spring now.
Fri June 01 2012, 08:26 PM
TRA-742
quote:
Originally posted by mxaniac:
quote:
Originally posted by Justin Anderson:
Thanks Aaron,

Vintage race in yakima when where was that?

I finally got the forks working good on my KX and now I'm sidelined too. I snapped my ACL in a vintage race in Yakima aboard my Maico. I'll be staring longingly at that thing until next spring now.

Sat June 02 2012, 11:20 AM
mxaniac
http://tieton.highlanders.tripod.com/

Another one in June but they haven't done a good job at keeping the web page up to date. You can always call Motocentre http://www.motocentre.biz/ for info.
Sun June 24 2012, 08:32 PM
Justin Anderson
So I actually got some time on the bike saturday, practiced at OPMC... It was the first time back riding since my crash, so I took it easy, but I love this bike more than ever! Still taking a bit a to get used to shifting, but that was one thing I realized while out on the track... You dont have to shift as much as I thought. The BIGGEST difference other than the power, was this bike actually likes to turn now. My corner speed was always my weak link when the bike was a 450, but the bike feels totally different now, it feels much faster, and is easier to carve through the corners, I feel like I can keep the momentum I would lose before... Anyway, just thought Id update...
Thu August 28 2014, 07:27 AM
trackmaster
I am starting the same project, have found a place that sells all the aluminum pieces and jigs, and have a great welder dude to help put it together. Was wondering after 2 years how this bike ended up?