New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time for a new project...
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
We need to get over there Brian and ride with you once before the OTMX.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
We need to get over there Brian and ride with you once before the OTMX.

Friday before the WOTMX event is a practice. Both of you....BE THERE!

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of McGinnis_339
posted Hide Post
Hey Waunch, how's that MXPPA forum coming along? Hope you're healing up good Justin...

Posts: 99 | Location: Des Moines | Registered: Thu September 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mc339:
Hey Waunch, how's that MXPPA forum coming along? Hope you're healing up good Justin...

Thanks, ended up dislocating my shoulder real good, fracturing the greater tuberosity of my right arm, My heel still hurts, broken nose, lots of roadrash, I think I broke my fingertip (It doesnt hurt, but my fingertip is all crooked)... I only have probably 15 total laps on my bike... So there it sits in the garage... bummer...

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Ouch. I hope you have good medical insurance. Heal up.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Aaron,

I have some great Med insurance, and Im healing by the day, should be back in action in no time.

I wanna get back on that 500, it was great while it lasted Big Grin

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Justin Anderson:
Thanks Aaron,

I have some great Med insurance, and Im healing by the day, should be back in action in no time.

I finally got the forks working good on my KX and now I'm sidelined too. I snapped my ACL in a vintage race in Yakima aboard my Maico. I'll be staring longingly at that thing until next spring now.

Posts: 195 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Tue February 28 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mxaniac:
quote:
Originally posted by Justin Anderson:
Thanks Aaron,

Vintage race in yakima when where was that?

I finally got the forks working good on my KX and now I'm sidelined too. I snapped my ACL in a vintage race in Yakima aboard my Maico. I'll be staring longingly at that thing until next spring now.

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://tieton.highlanders.tripod.com/

Another one in June but they haven't done a good job at keeping the web page up to date. You can always call Motocentre http://www.motocentre.biz/ for info.

Posts: 195 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Tue February 28 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So I actually got some time on the bike saturday, practiced at OPMC... It was the first time back riding since my crash, so I took it easy, but I love this bike more than ever! Still taking a bit a to get used to shifting, but that was one thing I realized while out on the track... You dont have to shift as much as I thought. The BIGGEST difference other than the power, was this bike actually likes to turn now. My corner speed was always my weak link when the bike was a 450, but the bike feels totally different now, it feels much faster, and is easier to carve through the corners, I feel like I can keep the momentum I would lose before... Anyway, just thought Id update...

posted Hide Post
I am starting the same project, have found a place that sells all the aluminum pieces and jigs, and have a great welder dude to help put it together. Was wondering after 2 years how this bike ended up?

Posts: 83 | Location: brush prarie | Registered: Sat March 05 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post