Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Craigslist ad of the week.
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 67 | Location: bonney lake | Registered: Wed December 31 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Is that your next race bike tom?? SICK!!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
Uh oh...

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
Ahhha Mull that is the coolest ad I have ever seen! Thanks for posting!!!

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is classic craigslist I think I need to find the warrior spirits to do a magic tune and rebuild on my 250. I bet then I would be fast like my wildest dreams

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I think this is one of Lowel Thompsons bikes. Lowel was a badazz!!

http://spokane.craigslist.org/mcy/2673266854.html

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saweeeet! That is a '92...I would know. Either Lowells or mine as I gave Butch Smith a couple at the end of the year and he was from Idaho too.

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
DUDE.... bust out the Yoko gear and your stylin'!

posted Hide Post
That hurts! Yoko 1990, Bieffe '91, UFO '92-97

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
The only hurt, would be the hurt you would putting on the 4 strokes!
Im sure Parker has some UFO gear stashed for ya.

Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pork-Chop#625
posted Hide Post
The bad part is he reproduced...kind of got his whole life story in that add.

Slanging beer for a living!

Posts: 29 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Thu November 12 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn that hurts my head just reading that. How would you like to read a job application from that master of the english language. Oh well at least you can still ride it right he says...LOL

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomsti
posted Hide Post
It's a good deal, it wheelies in every gear.

Posts: 35 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Fri April 17 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tomsti:
It's a good deal, it wheelies in every gear.

And he's 180 dry. Pulls hard for sure.

quote:
The bad part is he reproduced...

Yes, and unfortunately more than once.

Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
Frickin Rapper's... Yo boyee!

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blaze
posted Hide Post
Fire!! his friggin school teacher!

Posts: 188 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Sat December 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post

Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Eric- that bike is AWESOME. Very funny. There is a guy on this forum I can see biulding something like that. Big Grin

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post