Notify
Tools

Craigslist ad of the week.
 Login/Join

Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
That RM80 & 180....Sam De atly?Smile

I am sure Justin Built that bicycle. not
Did you see how the bars were lowered to lessen wind resistance?He must have had to really Tweenk about that.
Spanaways official bird song Tweek Tweek

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
He broke Man Rule #1. He did not use Duct Tape but instead used electrical tape. No wonder it won't go uphill.Too much torque stretching the electrical tape does not allow for all the power to be put to the rear tire.

I'd use that as a way to juke him down on price. Then when I got home I'd switch out the electrical tape for duct tape and be riding wheelies up hills.

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KinserMoto438
posted Hide Post
A stellar 16,500. Let's see a fourstroke do that.

*Let up for a second, and thats where you'll finish!*
-Klete #438

Posts: 114 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Mon November 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
AHAHAHAHAH
Those are some spendy levers!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/mcy/2886527214.html

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
Well they are MADE IN R.O.C. (Taiwan) so with the price of fuel being where it is at the following will increase as we know: shipping cost, production cost (they are plastic = oil based), manufacturing cost, packaging being it has plastic wrap, FD&C #1000 to get that bright red factory look must have some sort of petroleum in it, then the middleman has to get paid, and finally the seller needs to get paid (I'm guessing Bent Bike on this one).

So I am thinking $40 is a bargain. You could easily double your $$$ by turning around and selling them on Greedbay where someone else will recognize the real worth of these levers.

Picture of Pork-Chop#625
posted Hide Post
http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/mcy/2871375508.html

Eric line your 125 up!

Slanging beer for a living!

Posts: 29 | Location: stanwood | Registered: Thu November 12 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomsti
posted Hide Post
I was trying to talk Lisa into letting me get this last night. It failed but this would make a kick ass daily driver.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/2880773255.html

Posts: 35 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Fri April 17 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
quote:

THAT guy actually contacted me asking if I would be interested in trading my 450 engine for that 100.... LOL

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Justin Anderson:
quote:

THAT guy actually contacted me asking if I would be interested in trading my 450 engine for that 100.... LOL

There's a deal you can't refuse :-)

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 67 | Location: bonney lake | Registered: Wed December 31 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tom. Don't buy it. The lying sack said it has a DeVol Skid Plate. It's only a DeVol Glide Plate. Man, guys will say anything to sell a race motorbike.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
Smurf blood race oil?
Who sells that??

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dogz450F
posted Hide Post
You gonna trade for it EW???

quote:

Posts: 226 | Location: Snotown | Registered: Mon June 27 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
AHHAHAHA
You got some cool stuff to trade?
IM OUT!

quote:
Originally posted by Dogz450F:
You gonna trade for it EW???

quote: