Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Urban Assualt at EMXP
 Login/Join

posted
I was just wondering if anyone else made it out to this event? It was super fun to watch and looked like a good time I just wish my buddies and I would have had a team together to race it. My girl raced the 1 hour kids race and it was cool to see the kids go at it for a hour. We did it for fun with no expectations except to finish and not give up even though it got muddy and tough for them. One thing I will say is the overall finish order in the kids race was a joke though. Need to have a better lap counting system. Oh well it was just for fun right

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kind of surprised nobody else was at this race. Moto is fun but a 6 hour race with you buddys would be lots of good times

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
The offroad races are a different croud than the motocross. These motocross riders are scared to get their finger in the mud. Counting me!!!
:-)

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was different for sure so many Husqvarnas racing with a few Betas and I saw at least 2 Gas Gas. There was 1 guy on a 84-86 Honda with period correct gear and a Bell Moto4 and old Alpinestar boots.

On a side note Kari and Bailey did get to meet factory KTM rider Maria Forsberg, she was so nice to the girls as well as helping riders get out of the endurocross section. I would like to see a factory MX rider do that at a local race