E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Josh Hill's Backflip Gone Wrong
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Josh Hill's Backflip Gone Wrong
 Login/Join

posted
Josh Hill's backflip gone wrong is now on U-Tube. Here is the link to watch it. His leg is out at a 90 degree angle when everything comes to a rest..... Ugly....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdiF_YZibwo

Posts: 254 | Location: Woodinville, Wasington | Registered: Thu November 13 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
OH MY GOD! That was horrific.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Maybe that was what it will take for him to get squared away.

Hill Interview

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
There's hope.

My left leg rotated same way 30 years ago. Splintered tibia forced doc to cut-n-take-hip-parts. Pulped hip-parts and packed stuff into leg. Add pins, one plate and some screws and you got one Subway love'n "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich" eat'n native american.

A pic:

Recently had pins, plate, screws removed to my great relief. My pop (passed) said I should have done it long ago because he did same for his WWII embedded metal junk. Only took me 30 years to realize I could'a should'a would'a had I and life would been diff. Can't complain cause life's pretty good. Got a roof over my head, a warm place to sleep, and good eats to eat. If ya aint been without then ..

I would'a been married and had plenty'o kids but I got turned down. Maybe it was the MX? thing humm....So now all I got is a house, a car, football every sunday, food and room a plenty, mx to enjoy so long as Lee puts on a show and time and space rest and peace-of-mind until whatever hours.

Who knows what could have been had decades ago had I not-been-so-metal.

Could'a Should'a Would'a......I think Josh will do fine.

I prescribe 1x of Subway's most magnificent ever "Toasted Jalapeno, Onion and Olive Steak & Cheese topped with Chipotle sauce sandwich" per day, a stout round of Dan's EVO suspension works, 2x ear-full's of Ted's political thoughts and Aaron's wisdom and a bit of humility.

He'll be just fine.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post