Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$1000 contest
 Login/Join

posted
Everybody loves to make money,i know I do. Here is a VERY VERY easy to make a $1000
Rules
Submit PROFITABLE USE for 15,000 of the below item
2.00" X .375" slugs (hockey puck,drops,pongs)
Material is temp stable, purple,UHMW type placstic
Winner judged by how much profit margin
Submit entry's to jrm.machine@yahoo.com
We have had ideas from picture(using them in 3d) to chair coasters. JRM

Enjoy Racing & Riding for Fun!
Be a Good Sportsmen (or women)!

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
2" dia x .375 thk?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
Now your going to get me thinking...

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Exactly what I need to raise the engine up a bit in a lowered 240zx

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good thing I know how to make Stuff as my communication skils are,lacking.
We get 4 X 14' sheets of temp. stable purple UHMW ( same as cutting boards for kitchen). Our task is to put a lot of 3" holes in these plates to make a bunch of BIG valves for a dam. We put the holes in with a .5 dia cutter which leaves us with a drop in the center of 2". I can sell the scrap but leaving the solid drop opens the door to recycle it into something.
GOAL is to reopen the idea of MX support for outdoor national riders. Had this same idea couple years back so rethinking it again. $1000 seemed like enough $$$ to get people to think. 15,000 parts if made into something worth? $2.50 with donated labor would net fuel money to get to a few races. I really don't care if someone else makes the "whatever" ,Ted,Napalm,or JRM. THAMNKS JR

Posts: 767 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Mon July 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's my idea. Drop all 15,000 from an air transport vehicle directly over the location of Obamas next campain stop.
Suggestion #2. Give the pucks to tea party members to huck at the next "occupy movement" attendees that have been arrested for damaging private property, in their support for communism. Save a few to huck at the news media for their support of these goons.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Send up a check or bring the money to our next event if that's easier. I know you're good for it.

Wait! Are you guys trying to make money or just get rid of these?

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted
I don't have a idea of what to make out of these. I would be happy to hand over a $1000 check to anyone who comes up idea for use. Profit would be used toward local pro riders,gas,add to local race purse,however. I made $$$ on the job,so donate the material is easy. There is 15000 so a $2 part could add up.
Driving 1200 miles ,20 hours straight to go to Lakewood rather then the 35 drive to Abany,guess that tells the story f how smart this guy is!!!
Erick did practice at Albany Wed. And had vry good things to say about the track,hope the local riders show up.JR