New
Find
Notify
Tools

JOB OPENINGS!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of HANDY 417
posted
lost my job and have been looking for a new one but i am having no luck if any of you guys out there know of any places hiring right now let me know

Thanks

Posts: 18 | Location: FEDERAL WAY | Registered: Wed June 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad's dad
posted Hide Post
The new Amazon Building in south Lake Union is hiring 1900 people soon.

Posts: 312 | Location: Olympia | Registered: Sun November 23 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HANDY 417
posted Hide Post
how do i go about applying there?

Posts: 18 | Location: FEDERAL WAY | Registered: Wed June 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
a riding buddy of mine is looking for techs to install tv dish systems.piece work 25-35 an hour depending.

Tory's Dad (289)

Posts: 119 | Location: pacific,wa. | Registered: Tue December 20 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Boeing is going to be hiring shortly

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KinserMoto438
posted Hide Post
I saw a sign at McDonalds that said apply now!

*Let up for a second, and thats where you'll finish!*
-Klete #438

Posts: 114 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Mon November 22 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
wendys

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Parker
posted Hide Post
I was on a plane from Frankfurt Germany into Seattle last week. An Indian girl was next to me who looked about 16 years old. I never talked to her. 1/2 an hour before we landed in Seattle she pulled out some papers that I glanced over at. Job offer from Amazon as some sort of software engineer: Starting Salary $95,000 a year. $15,000 signing bonus. $5,000 for relocating.

Posts: 255 | Location: Mattawa, WA, USA | Registered: Sun November 16 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haney10
posted Hide Post
What work skills do you have? Where do you live?

Posts: 59 | Location: Tri-Cities | Registered: Tue November 04 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wes We missed your pimped RM 125 at our first two rounds. Are you still hooked up with UFO.
We would like to get some more of those pink banner stakes. Any Chance?

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Parker
posted Hide Post
Ted, I have a 125 and 450 Husky now! Saturday I had to have a baseball field work day and I rode in the desert on Sunday. I plan to be at the next round.

I will ask UFO about getting more of those stakes.

Posts: 255 | Location: Mattawa, WA, USA | Registered: Sun November 16 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HANDY 417
posted Hide Post
hey packer- where do i go to find out more about that job??

Handey10- i have forklift skills pretty much can do anything in a warehouse,pretty much anything hands on i can do or figure out how to do.and i am a really fast learner. and i live in federal way w.a

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Parker:
I was on a plane from Frankfurt Germany into Seattle last week. An Indian girl was next to me who looked about 16 years old. I never talked to her. 1/2 an hour before we landed in Seattle she pulled out some papers that I glanced over at. Job offer from Amazon as some sort of software engineer: Starting Salary $95,000 a year. $15,000 signing bonus. $5,000 for relocating.

She wasn't 16 but 30, $95k annual ok, Signing $Bonus low, $5k relocation good enough. 4yrs max here in the States and we loose'em to Siren-Song and homeward bound. 28 yrs old is tipping point in India. Aint Married something's wrong.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haney10
posted Hide Post
Handy- I need a pipe welder/class B truck driver/forklift pilot/mechanic/handyman. 15 minutes from horn. Don't know anything about hay or the packing of it. Job pays 15 to 20 an hour depending on experiance. I do know some hay farmers I could hook you up with after checking your references.

Posts: 59 | Location: Tri-Cities | Registered: Tue November 04 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haney10
posted Hide Post
Handy- I need a welder/forklift pilot/truck driver/mechanic/handyman. Pays 15 to 20 an hour depending on expieriance. 15 minutes from horn and 45 minutes from mabton and toes. I don't know anything about hay or the packing of it but I do know some hay farmers I could hook you up with. After seeing your references of course.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HANDY 417:
hey packer- where do i go to find out more about that job??

Handey10- i have forklift skills pretty much can do anything in a warehouse,pretty much anything hands on i can do or figure out how to do.and i am a really fast learner. and i live in federal way w.a

I work for Genie Industries in Redmond. They are hiring a lot of people right now. Entry level job in production or assembly starts at 14.00 an hour. You would need to apply through Aerotech in Bellevue. If that pay is tolerable for you for 90 days and you do a good job they will put you on full time with the company. Benifits are really good and theres plenty of overtime if you wanted it. I know guys that have been working there for only about 2 years started at entry level and are making over $20.00 and hour. I have been there 6 years and I love it!

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haney10
posted Hide Post
Oops,