New
Find
Notify
Tools

David Rose
 Login/Join

Picture of RAZZ 995
posted Hide Post
To any and all. My last post is an image of one of the jerseys I did for david. I am duplicating this into a memorial sticker for helmets or whatever. Free to anyone who wants one or more. Just contact me.
Razz
mrmoto95@charter.net

Posts: 86 | Location: yakatak | Registered: Thu August 05 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please go to davidrose120.com
to leave a memory or message to David Jr. or us, his family. There are moments when the only thing that brings comfort is to go there and read that other people cared for him and recognized what a fabulous person he was. Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. I know I speak for David Sr. too when I say that we have really been touched by the outpouring of love from all.

Posts: 3 | Location: yakima | Registered: Sat December 27 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rose Family: We cannot express how deeply this sadens us. We didn't know David personaly but nothing compares to losing a child. our prayers are with you. The Secondi's

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FERD285
posted Hide Post
It was truly hard to believe that heading over to Pasco this weekend I wouldn't see David there with a grin on his face. David was an awesome competitor but an even greater friend was always there to brighten anyones day and I wish he would have been able to share more memories with us a little longer than he was able to. i'll miss you my friend but I will ride with you in my heart

Posts: 263 | Location: Olympia, WA | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fastmoto488
posted Hide Post
Dearest, Dave, Candice & Austin---

We will never forget the first time we met
Dave Jr. At Arenacross opener in Yakima with Austin. David Jr. said to Cody "NICE BIKE"
Thinking of you,
Ron, Shelly & Cody Mecham

Posts: 40 | Location: Des Moines Wa. USA | Registered: Tue February 24 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to thank everyone for kind words and prayers. The pain is enormous.I didn't know I was able to handle this much pain. God Bless

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post