New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your tax $ @ work
 Login/Join

Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes wake up peoples! I see this crap all the time just drive down MLK in seattle you see these brand new only couple year old section 8 houses right by the light rail! Almost all of them have nice new cars too!

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, it only takes one bad apple to stink up a barrel. However, please verify the validity of your statement and the weblink before you increase the misinformation out there. If it is not legitimate then why share it?

-gmoney

Posts: 15 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Tue March 23 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Hi five G-Money.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
I will say this... I drove by there the other day and it says housing available from the 180's... However... Its always been a ghetto, and I dont think they would get away with tearing down a housing project, building new housing, and not make it availble to welfare recipients... It wouldnt suprise me if the video has some validity in it... but It is clearly available for the public to purchase...

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted Hide Post
No matter what it all sucks, I think we should build a moto track on the White house lawn!!!

Hawk

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
The salishan area was a drug infested sewer. Driving down Portland Ave after dark was sketchy at best. That area was army housing then it went down hill. The revitalization is a great idea. I just hope that it stays that way. It did have some cool riding in the Macelvay woods back in the late 70's though.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes it it Government housing and Yes the taxpayers paid for it and no I don't think low income people will have any incentive to move out of these nice houses until they are run down slums. I give it les tha 10 years.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post