E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Want to ride with your buddy or child???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to ride with your buddy or child???
 Login/Join

posted
Thought this was cool. Definitly would not get on with my kid, lol.
http://vurbmoto.com/theatre/mo...cing-passenger/6825/

Posts: 6 | Location: oregon | Registered: Sun January 31 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
Anybody wanna start a local scene???

Im down... Im sure I could convince a few people to get a class going at the local races....

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
That is nuts!!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a ols school mate that lives in Britan now and he says its very popular in eastern Europe. He has seen them race in Britan and it was epic lots of big 2 strokes racing and leading link forks on them. There was a "very clean one" for sale for 12000 pounds which is like $20000 almost.... Cool but spendy

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomsti
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E.W. #849:
That is nuts!!!

This comes from a guy who tried to jump a snowmobile 100+ feet down a drop-off. I think you would be great at this

Posts: 35 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Fri April 17 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post