Notify
Tools

2013/Indoors/Outdoors/Champs!
 Login/Join

Picture of TRA-742
posted
450>Trey Canard/250>Marvin Musquin

Stamp it!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 153
posted Hide Post
hahahaha hate to be the bearer of bad news but with trey's track record I wouldn't be on him winning a title the first year that he can make it through a season. I would say lets see how far he can make it first. as far as the Martian goeshes a solid outdor pic but no way is he going to put it together indoors. I dont care which coast hes on. Geico and PC are going to be hard to beat this year.

Posts: 452 | Location: Renton, WA. USA | Registered: Fri December 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of McGinnis_339
posted Hide Post
Well actually if you think about it, im pretty certain the only series' that canard has been able to finish COMPLETELY, he's won the championship... 08 supercross and 2010 outdoors. Seems to me like every other series he's had to either sit out races or had an injury. But i dont see him winning much at all this year. Villopoto is a beast and tomac/baggett in the lights.

Posts: 99 | Location: Des Moines | Registered: Thu September 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of McGinnis_339
posted Hide Post
Correction... tomac and baggett in the 250 class. Took them long enough to finally name the classes correctly

Posts: 99 | Location: Des Moines | Registered: Thu September 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
For A-1 I'm taking Davalos 250 & Barcia 450 everybody else will pick Tomac & Stewart I would to if I was betting the farm..

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tomac and RV2!All day!!!

Posts: 108 | Location: Everett,Wa | Registered: Wed March 16 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
Uhhhh... Reed is back there wheatley. 22 motosports All day!!

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Millsaps????
Im still speachless. I really thought he was going to be washed up this year. To make a huge statement at round 1. He did it.

Canard... I know he has it in him but I do know how long his body will last. That poor dude has taken a beating. Scrub for show, corner for dough!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Reed doesn't sound happy with Honda on the two 4th place finishes I wonder where he can go next I think KTM is the only brand he has not rode for

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I wonder if its the air forks? With starting a moto cold. Then they heat up as they ride. Are they hard to keep consistant with big temperature changes?

Again... Speachless about Millsaps!!! Points leader!

quote:
Originally posted by TRA-742:
Reed doesn't sound happy with Honda on the two 4th place finishes I wonder where he can go next I think KTM is the only brand he has not rode for

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Dungey has an air shock too.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Reed rode great again for 4th place ride Milsaps clearly had him covered pulling away until he gifted Reed 3rd

posted Hide Post
Reed is actually using his 2012 Forks from what everyone has been reporting.

Posts: 336 | Location: MT VERNON WA US | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reed is always a slow starter. It seems to take him awhile to get everything figured out. He is my pick to win it all . You don't have to be the fastest or win every week to be the champ at the end of the season.

Posts: 336 | Location: MT VERNON WA US | Registered: Mon November 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
quote:
Reed rode great again for 4th place ride Milsaps clearly had him covered pulling away until he gifted Reed 3rd

Are you sure he was pulling away from him? I just watched the race again, to me he wasnt pulling away from Reedy. Gave him a hell of a race though.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
It could only be 4 things. 1- Reed was reeling him in 2-Davi was pulling away 3-Reed was maintaining the gap 4-Davi was fading
It looked clear to me Davi passed Reed back and was pulling away right before he slid out and gave it back to Reed.. But if your a big Reed fan it might be hard to see

Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mx510:
quote:

Are you sure he was pulling away from him? I just watched the race again, to me he wasnt pulling away from Reedy. Gave him a hell of a race though.

Ok I just watched it again maybe your right Davi wasn't pulling away.. I'm a Milsaps fan not a Reed fan..lol

Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
No Reed fan here, just calling what I saw. I am a fan of good racing, and a good race it was. Too bad it was for 3rd not the lead.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
Now that KW14 is out,I think Reed is now the "Old Guy"
Go Reed!

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
They both qualied 8th its not lookin Confused