New
Find
Notify
Tools

Honda parts
 Login/Join

Picture of Rays Dad
posted
Does anyone know where I can find an 18t third gear for a 2011 crf250. I've been waiting for two weeks for Honda to get one in stock and they can't give me an estimate on how loong it will take to get one. Has to be 2010 or newer.

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
E rock slow down and quit breakin shit!!

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
I can't remember the last time I didn't have a bike to ride. Hope the yz is working good for you down in california.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rays Dad,

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just know where you could get a complete motor from a 2010 that's low hour soon. my friend is taking the bike down to that crf stuff guy to have his CR 250 motor put in that crf chassis.

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Hey Joe, how much for the motor?

quote:
Originally posted by joe439:
I just know where you could get a complete motor from a 2010 that's low hour soon. my friend is taking the bike down to that crf stuff guy to have his CR 250 motor put in that crf chassis.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
a grand for the motor is the very least he will take and it was gonna be whole motor and fuel pump and throttle body and stock exhaust and electronic's - unless he is using it as payment for the CRF stuff guy's work and he didn't say that he was gonna be doing that. but he dropped the bikes off today so they are down in Ore right now gonna be getting the conversion swap. It maybe a few weeks before getting it back.

The crf was owned by some Vet guy at his work who rode it like 6 times total on trail rides we rode it a couple times on the trail maybe putting 3 hrs on it I am the only one to ride it on the track at richland. It's a solid motor starts right up when cold no noises etc. I would have to guess motor time to be in the 50 hr range max!

I'm just not into 4 strokes or I'd prob be after it maybe.

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Honda should have my parts by October 12th. Longest time I have waited for parts ever.

Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Yo Joe! I sent you a private message.
BRAPPP

quote:
Originally posted by joe439:
a grand for the motor is the very least he will take and it was gonna be whole motor and fuel pump and throttle body and stock exhaust and electronic's - unless he is using it as payment for the CRF stuff guy's work and he didn't say that he was gonna be doing that. but he dropped the bikes off today so they are down in Ore right now gonna be getting the conversion swap. It maybe a few weeks before getting it back.

The crf was owned by some Vet guy at his work who rode it like 6 times total on trail rides we rode it a couple times on the trail maybe putting 3 hrs on it I am the only one to ride it on the track at richland. It's a solid motor starts right up when cold no noises etc. I would have to guess motor time to be in the 50 hr range max!

I'm just not into 4 strokes or I'd prob be after it maybe.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
Who could be the "CRF Stuff Guy"?

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
He's the dude who ride winter and summer in a Carhartt jacket with his number on it.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post