New
Find
Notify
Tools

SX/MX 2012
 Login/Join

Picture of TRA-742
posted
RD5 will be the sx/mx champ and the two kids will make the 350 shine on the east coast and then there will be gates full of orange bikes on the line like back in 93 with MC and the sea of cr250's! Go ahead place your bets now I will keep you posted of any changes..

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Dungey is my favorite rider but no one will touch Stewart (unless he implodes).

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Stewart is clearly not untouchable, he was touched a lot last year. Any one of them can implode..

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
we shall see. My prediction
Stewart
Villopoto
Dungey
Reed

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
2012 SX CHAMP
1-Dungey (if no mechanical dnf's)
2-Canard (If he starts A-1)
3-Villopoto
4-Reed
5-Stewart
----------
FOR A-1
1-Stewart
2-Villopoto
3-Dungey
4-?
5-?

posted Hide Post
Poto will be the one to beat.
Stewart will not be able to focus.
Dungey is riding a KTM! ( did you see how bad it was at the SX a few months ago.)
I think there will be 2 new riders in the top 5 this year.
I also predict that the 2012 Professional Purse will be an imbarrassment to our sport.
AS IT ALWAYS IS!!!!!

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking it will be a battle royal this year I hope for mixed results this year and nobody running away with it. I think it will be the same 4 as last year with Brayton and K-Dub in the mix at times as well. Can Alessi put the money where the mouth is I doubt it but who knows. Can Trey Cannard make it through the season without wading himself as has become normal. What about Barcia on a 450 in SX when he can oh the ????? time will tell

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My money is on RV1. I bet he sweeps it again this year. His bike works amazing now.

Posts: 55 | Location: arlington, wa | Registered: Tue August 17 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomsti
posted Hide Post
I hope JS7 doesn't implode but I wouldn't place money on it.

1 - RV1
2 - RD5
3 - JS7
4 - KW14 (I hope) Smile

Posts: 35 | Location: Sammamish | Registered: Fri April 17 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
I saw the rep for Thor Professional Motocross @ the Apple Store at South Center Mall last night.

We talked about Ryan. He showed me some videos and pictures taken last week. I don't want to give to much away, but Ryan is looking really, really good. His bike this year is just plain sexy as well.

I'm a Stewart fan, but after watching videos of Stewart then a home video of Ryan. JS7 better be working hard!

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul 061:
Dungey is my favorite rider but no one will touch Stewart (unless he implodes).

I like stew

posted Hide Post
James Stewart crashes? Since when? hahaaha

Posts: 67 | Location: bonney lake | Registered: Wed December 31 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I think that Stewart will be the fastest (at some times) but certainly not all the time. I think RV will be just fast enough to be consistent, and will win some motos (where Stewy falls) and will win the title.

There you go, my Nostrodamus moment.

Oh, and Dungey will get third just about every time, and get up there and say his canned podium speech with KTM inserted where Suzuki would have been last year.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
I think that Stewart will be the fastest (at some times) but certainly not all the time. I think RV will be just fast enough to be consistent, and will win some motos (where Stewy falls) and will win the title.

There you go, my Nostrodamus moment.

Oh, and Dungey will get third just about every time, and get up there and say his canned podium speech with KTM inserted where Suzuki would have been last year.

That's very creative..based your prediction on Exactly what happened last year that's as boring as Dungeys podium speeches..I pedict the sun will come up tomorrow as well! Lol

Merry Christmas everybody!

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
You obviously don't live in Seattle Ted! Lol.

I'm just calling it the way I see it. I watch all kinds of racing, and the one I choose to do, MX, always seems boring at the pro level. Each year, its just more of the same. I predict this year to be no different.

Check out Motogp! Now that's some fun watch'n!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
I had to read the "you don't live in Seattle part" three times an read my post to finaly catch on..that's funny Aaron!

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
The sun will surely come up, July 5th!

Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
The sun will surely come up, July 5th!

A little optimistic aren't you Aaron?

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I'm for a Canard-vs-Villopoto SX 2012 season. Reed 3rd, Stewart crashes.

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of devomx302
posted Hide Post
think villopoto has a lot of momentum behind him.....ie, sx champ, mx champ, des nations champ, 1 million richer. the guy seems to feed off of that!

Posts: 60 | Location: Royal City, WA | Registered: Mon December 17 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post