New
Find
Notify
Tools

Watch this!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of Justin Hawkins
posted

Posts: 354 | Location: Redmond | Registered: Fri January 18 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
hahahhahahhahah

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
I Cried,

The wusshification-of-america

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya Ken Cried. Laughing his ass off like I did!
I like how #927 say you can make millions! ya maybe 20 guys in the history of SX and motocross have made millions. He should have said "Ya we risk our lives each and every week so that the promoter can give us a big check of about $1,600 for 10th place. If I can do that well until I'm 50 I might make a million."

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw this clip several days ago and even after watching it again I just keep thinking what a dip s**t. I think he was trying to impress the one anchor woman hey girl look at me so cool. I think Albright was trying not laugh at him right in his face...

Oh wait a minute I knocked the wind out of myself just give me a minute

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post