New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yamah Power Tuner?
 Login/Join

Picture of Chaz#822
posted
Is there anyone near bellevue that has a tuner I could use for about 5 minutes? I would be willing to give ya a couple bucks. My 10' yz450f died on sat and wont refire. So I'm wondering if there is a code or something. I'm also open to any other trouble shooting Idea's. I was able to confirm the fuel pump is still working by disconnecting the fuel line and leaving the electical connection to the tank plugged in and kicking it over. Fuel comes flying out. Anyway thanks for any help.

Posts: 61 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Mon November 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of McGinnis_339
posted Hide Post
Have you checked for spark? I had an 08 Honda 250F and the stator went out after about a year. It wouldn't start by kicking it at all but it would push start fine... just a thought

Posts: 99 | Location: Des Moines | Registered: Thu September 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Hey Chaz, let us know what it ends up being. I havnt heard of any problems with those bikes.

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz#822
posted Hide Post
Bad kill switch!!!! Wah Wah... Toe's sat???

Posts: 61 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Mon November 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post