E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Milan 2 stroke pipes or Cone pipes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Milan 2 stroke pipes or Cone pipes
 Login/Join

Picture of DeVol911
posted
I'm doing a couple project bikes the first being a 2003 CR 125 and would like to find a FMF Factory Fatty or a Milan Cone pipe for it. FMF is has discontinued the Factory Fatty for the 03' CR 125 and they are not willing to sell me an a plain unplated Fatty pipe. I remember Milan pipes being really sick, but cannot find any info to contact them. I noticed Austin Uhlrich had a pretty sick pipe on his CR 125 for the 125 Dream race. Anyone have any leads on how to get a hold of Milan Racing or know of somone with a decent 02-03 FMF Factory Fatty pipe they would sell?? FMF P/N 021021F Any help would be appreciated.

Posts: 95 | Location: E.Wenatchee, Wa USA | Registered: Wed February 25 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe Athena or Scalvini make a cone pipe that would work. My daughter has a Athena cone pipe on her YZ85, love the way it looks for sure

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want an unfinished cone pipe contact jemco in texas will build you a nice one. Runs about $275 or check scalvini but I think those would cost more then a jemco.

Other pipes to consider would be DEP unplated pipe similar to pc/fmf outta the UK (there is a us site)

There is also Messico pipes italy they are like a PC pipe but have a more golden brown tint to them.

Also check out HGS pipes not sure if SPES exhaust is still around.

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post