E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    JGRMX and James Stewart Mutually Agree to Part Ways
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JGRMX and James Stewart Mutually Agree to Part Ways
 Login/Join

Picture of spin05
posted
on racer X
We just received this press release from JGRMX/Toyota/Yamaha Team Media Relations.

JGRMX and James Stewart Mutually Agree to Part Ways

HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. (May 6, 2012) – Effective immediately, JGRMX (Joe Gibbs Racing - Motocross) and James Stewart Jr. have mutually agreed to release Stewart from his contract for all Racing and Media Relations responsibilities that were assumed by him at the beginning of the 2012 racing season. We wish to thank James for his contributions and wish him the very best for the future.

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's the inside scoop? Wouldn't that be a great meeting to have your GoPro camera running?Was it one of those: I love you and I love you too!" "Good luck" "You too. Buy buy!"

I'm guessing it was more like. "Dude! you crash too much" : "Screw you, your suspension sucks and the pegs are too sharp and the grips are to tacky and the levers are too short and the tires aren't round and you guys put the damn motor in backwards! No wonder I can't stay on two wheels."
"Dude. don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

Is that the actual? Or does someone have an alternative? Kimball? Let's hear your version.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bearmore
posted Hide Post
"We are straight up redneck racers from NC. We are use to winning and anything else is not acceptable. You are blaaaaa.... well .... uhhhhh... nevermind. Just pull your pockets open on your way out to prove you ain't walking out of here with anything in them."

Posts: 445 | Location: Whidbey Island | Registered: Fri March 09 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
When I saw the Dunlop/Pirelli incident, I knew things-wouldnt-last-long/James'-ego-is-larger-than-the-amount-he-is-worth...

Way to bite the hand that feeds you...

James needs some humbling action anyway...

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
I was hoping that JS7 and CR22 would of joined forces I think that would of made a great team..

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of race250r
posted Hide Post
As most of you who are following this probably know, word has it JS7 will be on a Zuk for Hangtown.

Gotta admit, that dude brings excitement, drama, and suspense to this sport. Whether you like it or not...

Hope James gets things figured out on a new bike, I believe he still has a lot of winning left in him.

Posts: 70 | Location: W. Seattle, WA | Registered: Thu February 10 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post