Find
Notify
Tools

Incredible looking!!
 Login/Join

Picture of TRA-742
posted
White framed old CZ's & new Huskys!!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
New Husky 250 Cool

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those CZs look awesome! When i was in the 8th grade, our grade school janitor took me riding one day, i had a 69 yamaha 125, he was riding a mid 70s CZ400 with a big desert tank on it. Pretty modern for its time. He let me ride it briefly cause he felt sorry for me cause of what i was riding. That thing was fast, but it would not stop

Posts: 83 | Location: brush prarie | Registered: Sat March 05 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trackmaster:
Those CZs look awesome! When i was in the 8th grade, our grade school janitor took me riding one day, i had a 69 yamaha 125, he was riding a mid 70s CZ400 with a big desert tank on it. Pretty modern for its time. He let me ride it briefly cause he felt sorry for me cause of what i was riding. That thing was fast, but it would not stop

That's a cool CZ story thanks for sharing! I agree with you my 72 CZ has more motor than brakes!