E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    RMC not selling some mini's, new lead law
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RMC not selling some mini's, new lead law
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Holy smokes Justin! It would take me all night to undo what years of your listening to O'Reilly and Rush have done.

You bounce all over like a gut shot rabbit.

We will most likely never agree, however I will address a few of your points.

If you think the price of oil, as a commodity is determined by supply and demand, you are truly cracked. The price is determined on the futures markets, by speculators. When oil was $155 a barrel, we were paying $5 a gallon. Profits were record high among the oil cartel. Demand has gone down considerably, crude has fallen to around $37 a barrel, we are still paying in the mid to high $2's, and wait, profit is now higher!!!! Any time demand falls, and supply increases, and relative price doesn't change, yet profit climbs, you should show some concern. But wait, Fox says its not connected, so it just must be something else. Your arguement, besides being factless, is garbage.

Your spewings about unions go to the first thing that most who know nothing about unions go to. You address seniority. Just one instance that suggests the contrary is that of the building trades. There is not one ounce of seniority in the unionized building trades. If you have a guy who's been doing it for 40 years, and is right at retirement (that's a little deal we have when we quit working at 58 or 60, and we still get a check, you should ask your boss about it) he is making the same wage as a 10 year guy who can work circles around him. That doesn't cater to the old fat lazy dudes you "un-represented" guys love to address. It is survival of the fittest, and then our union takes care of our guys. We constantly fund members in need. A member had a kid break his neck on a dirt bike not long ago, and the membership ponied up thousands of dollars to pay for the members missed time while he was taking care of his son. What a bunch of worthless, heartless assholes. Would your boss do that? I'm sure he would. Oh, and as a side note, the company that this guy worked for, when they found out that the membership gave the money, matched it. Of course, I'm sure they were going to do that anyway.

Continue on your hatred of those who choose to stand together in a union to demand better treatment. Just remember, you belong to a union, the good ole USA. You probably belong to another, the AMA. How about the NMA? The NRA? Those "unions" are all considered good. Funny how our corporatized society considers those great, but when it has to do with labor, its all bad. Follow the dollar Justin. Question everything. Look a little deeper. You might start to see things a little differently.

Interesting thing is by definition the two of you are also a UNION:

"the union of opposing factions";

Posts: 8 | Location: tukwilla | Registered: Tue June 13 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aaron for you to say Washington is one of the most business friendy states is kind of amazing.
You don't own a business and as far as I know have never owned a business. So what are you talking about? I can assure you, this is one of the most brutal states to own a business in.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Ted am I going to have to go back and retrieve all my post that factually discredit every bad thing you say?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post