New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tone Show, Episode IV
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
hahaha thats good....Heal up Ivester.....

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
It's was only a matter of time before we're all on this show/ Nice work Aaron! It hurts to laugh!! I think I might have re-broken my nose! I read this at work so everyone was wondering what the hell I was laughing so loud about. The Obama line was good!

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
AHHAHAHHAHAHA
I almost spilled my coffee laughing so hard!!!!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of triplenickel
posted Hide Post
lol. I can not save the video off that disc from the video camera so I am going to try and re-record it on my camera that has a memory card and do it that way

Posts: 94 | Location: On the Road,USA | Registered: Mon February 13 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aaron you have talent. Thats some funny stuff.

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post
Another classic! The Tone Show must go on!

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Ohhh man!!!! The good ol' days!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auzzi152
posted Hide Post
Aaron, that was RAD!

Posts: 435 | Location: your moms house | Registered: Wed December 03 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post