New
Find
Notify
Tools

MXPPA... The facebook
 Login/Join

Picture of Justin Anderson
posted
K... Its funny I login to FB and see that...

Why is it I feel like I dont belong there???

LOL...

I see all the buddies from here, but I sort of ride the fine line between not wanting to have anything to do with some sort of union sh*t and not qualifying (I still race Big Grin) while feeling kinda left out...

Aaron WTF??

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
We dont exclude anyone Justin, just like the Unions. Come on in. Just remember though on that forum, that if you piss me off (not that you ever do that) that I can click ya.... Wink

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quit being a pussy justin and get over your political bs. so tired of hearing this bs all the time

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Easy Shark! Sounds like you might need another dill pickle. Your diet is making you cranky!

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
Lol...Politics schmolitics.. This is life... The only way to deal with it is to shrug it off... Otherwise you just get pissed... Plus stirring some sh*t up every once in a while is fun Big Grin

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I don't have a facebook account so I guess I just have to wait until my news letter comes in the mail Big Grin

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Get on the book of faces!

Picture of Chaz#822
posted Hide Post
MXPPA????

Posts: 61 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Mon November 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post