E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Thank You Rider Down Foundation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank You Rider Down Foundation
 Login/Join

Picture of Chaz#822
posted
I would like to use this forum to thank the Rider Down Foundation. After My wife ( Jeanette ) broke her pelvis and tail bone while riding. 2 weeks later I fell and broke some ribs and punctured my lung. So needless to say june was a rough month for us.
We recieved a care package from RDF and are very greatfull for there help. What they are doing is very special for our sport. I for one will begin to give back what was givin to us, in the hope that we can contribute to some day helping a downed rider in need.
If you have a moment please have a look ( riderdown.org)
Thank you Rider Down and all who donate there time and money to make this foundation possible.
Sincerly Chaz & Jeanette.

Posts: 61 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Mon November 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Heal up u two... Thank you for posting this too. It's easy to forget about organizations like Riders Down.. Check out their site and contribute whatever you feel necessary.

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post