New
Find
Notify
Tools

RIP Trevor Fox #221
 Login/Join

Picture of Dogz450F
posted
The Motocross family has lost another young rider. Trevor Fox 11 year old racer passed away yesterday afternoon as he was practicing at Horn Rapids. Our deepest thoughts and prayers go out to the Fox family. God speed Trevor!

Posts: 226 | Location: Snotown | Registered: Mon June 27 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of R Hosmer
posted Hide Post
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Fox family and friends. Trevor will be greatly missed!!

Posts: 39 | Location: easton wa | Registered: Fri March 28 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
god speed man this is horrible news our thoughts and prayers go out to the family

Posts: 220 | Location: ellensburg wa | Registered: Tue May 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motodrew295
posted Hide Post
This is just terrible. Nice kid and nice family. I can't believe it.

Posts: 525 | Location: kennewick,WA | Registered: Wed March 02 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motokids
posted Hide Post
Absolutely horrible! Anyone know what exactly happened? God Speed little rider, and my prayers are with his family in these troubled times! God Bless!

Posts: 337 | Location: Home | Registered: Mon August 16 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace little motocross brother.
My heart go's out to the family. God please somehow bless and comfort the family through this.

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be praying for the family. When a child passes away the family needs support for I don't how long. My prayer is Oh God please help.

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
The Bailey family will keep the Fox's in our prayers.

I am so sorry to hear this. I don't know how a parent can continue in a situation like this.

I am so tired of this type of news.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TJ 755
posted Hide Post

Posts: 87 | Location: North Bend | Registered: Fri March 28 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motokids
posted Hide Post
Something has changed over the past 5 years or so, and needs to be addressed (tracks, bikes too fast, I dont know) before the sport is no longer around. I understand that this sport is dangerous, but come on people, there have been too many (one is too many) deaths and serious injuries here in the past 5 years, all across the Nation! This sickens me, and I feel so terrible for the family. I did not know Trevor or his family, but did watch the little ripper win AX in Pasco in January, seemed like a very nice kid when interviewed. We have not raced in a couple years, and I cant say that I am sad about it. I miss the people we were around, but damn man, this type of news is way too often lately. I COULD NOT go on after losing either one of my kids.

Something has to change, but I do not know what that something is? Everyone that races have the power to weight ratio of a crf50, and just enjoy the competitive nature of banging bars? I dont know, but if something doesnt get figured out soon, they WILL do away with the sport some way!

Peace and God Bless Fox family!

Posts: 337 | Location: Home | Registered: Mon August 16 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motokids:
Something has changed over the past 5 years or so, and needs to be addressed (tracks, bikes too fast, I dont know) before the sport is no longer around. I understand that this sport is dangerous, but come on people, there have been too many (one is too many) deaths and serious injuries here in the past 5 years, all across the Nation! This sickens me, and I feel so terrible for the family. I did not know Trevor or his family, but did watch the little ripper win AX in Pasco in January, seemed like a very nice kid when interviewed. We have not raced in a couple years, and I cant say that I am sad about it. I miss the people we were around, but damn man, this type of news is way too often lately. I COULD NOT go on after losing either one of my kids.

Something has to change, but I do not know what that something is? Everyone that races have the power to weight ratio of a crf50, and just enjoy the competitive nature of banging bars? I dont know, but if something doesnt get figured out soon, they WILL do away with the sport some way!

Peace and God Bless Fox family!
yeah your right, Langdon Orgill broke a arm and his femur there last weekend and he just turned 9. stuff like this isnt fair to kids that young. My condolences go out to his family

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are so sorry for your lost. Our hearts cry for you and your family. You will be in our prayers.

Posts: 4 | Location: OR | Registered: Thu April 02 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thoughts, prayers, and tears for the Fox family and everyone touched by this tragic loss.

Posts: 145 | Location: Deer Park WA | Registered: Tue January 31 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
In the arms of an angel far way from here....damn its spring again too.
My prayers go out to the family and friends

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TJ 755
posted Hide Post
my wife just found this after I told her about it
http://www.keprtv.com/news/local/86692392.html

Posts: 87 | Location: North Bend | Registered: Fri March 28 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tressa
posted Hide Post
It seems like this has been news a lot the past few yrs. Its very sad.
He seemed like a really good kid!

Sending lots of prayers to his friends and family.

~* Give it hell til the end.
'Cause once you quit, you never get it back again*~

Posts: 921 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
I feel deeply for the family of Trevor! I did not know him or his family, but I view all of us a sort of family! My deepest thoughts and prayers will be with the Foxs!
And to Motokids, I am not even going to get started on my thoughts about track/rider safety, as anyone that has been on the forums for a while knows where I stand. Once again deepest condolences to the family!

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine what the Fox family is going through right now. May God somehow provide stability in this trying time. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Fox family.

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
I worked with Trevor the last few years. What a great kid.
I feel lucky to spend the time with him that I did. Just a positive kid with a smile on his face and a desire to become a better rider.
He will be missed!

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post