E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Where to go for cylinder plating or 144 kit?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to go for cylinder plating or 144 kit?
 Login/Join

Picture of jb329
posted
I just bought a 06 yz125 but it needs te cylinder replayed and a crack in the exhaust bridge fixed. I can't get a hold of Eric gorr for anything. Anyone know someone else they have had experience with local or elsewhere who does the 144 kit or replates cylinders?

Posts: 303 | Location: Ellensburg | Registered: Wed October 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always heard these are the dudes! They may even stock an exchange of what your looking for

http://www.mt-llc.com/

Posts: 83 | Location: brush prarie | Registered: Sat March 05 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
We used Millinuim Tecnoligies thru Waunch for my sons kx85. Great work and sizes the cylinder for the piston for a tight fit. Call up waunch

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Max Power RPMS 608-842-0680

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Millenium

Posts: 195 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: Tue February 28 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post