E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Where is everyone riding this weekend?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is everyone riding this weekend?
 Login/Join

Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Maybe this time you could keep the footpegs off my swingarm. Oh wait, who loaded them that time? Roll Eyes

I'll put my little sockies on them this time...that and I'll load them Big Grin

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Went to Burnt Ridge. track was in great shape, had lots of fun with Marnie, McBride and Ellingson. I managed to put in some pretty good laps and did all the jumps except the finish line triple. I came "that" close to pulling the trigger but thought better of it. I was kinda bummed they cut out the step up.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
You bunch a pussies should have came to Spokane.Roughist track yet.....haha

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marnie
posted Hide Post
No way Scott...saving that trip for next weekend...

Posts: 240 | Location: Enumclaw | Registered: Tue January 23 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Mull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marnie:
No way Scott...saving that trip for next weekend...

Exactly!!

Posts: 271 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 28 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Yep, next weekend for me too.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I hope you guys have fun. I'll be watching my oldest daughter graduate from college. 1 down, 2 to go!

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Whats next weekend????

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marnie
posted Hide Post
Oldtimers MX race at Spokane....

Posts: 240 | Location: Enumclaw | Registered: Tue January 23 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Weather turned out just about perfect.

Practice was cancelled Friday, Saturday was about 64 and sunny with broken clouds, and Sunday was sunny and 70.

Track was perfect, some ruts but great.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It sounds like the perfect weather we had at our event there. Did you guys like the new track.

P.R.O. @ Albany this weekend with the best weather of the year predicted.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Yeah Ted, I did like it.

Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
What is running this weekend?

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Where's everyone riding this weekend?

Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
PIR racing 79cr250 and 125.. that's if the machinest gets the head done tonight

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
Ward Creek Sunday.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
I'm planning on being at Ward Creek

Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
See you guys there!

posted Hide Post
Little Naches

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Ward Creek Sunday

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post