E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Where is everyone riding this weekend?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is everyone riding this weekend?
 Login/Join

Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Airway this Sunday! Braaaap... Oooh Workman, I love Ward Creek..

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I love Airway too, but am looking forward to riding Ward this weekend. Paul and Ken, I'll look you up.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Okie dokie, although it has been raining alot.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen any indication of any rain out there. Looks to be pretty nice actually.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
P. A. is running the last race of the Gold Star Sunday, it was practice today.

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
I guess TYLER Villopoto was there (Port Angeles) today and is expected back tomorrow, Melissa says Jake is rumored to be back there too...

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
I rode P.A. Saturday and it was sweet! The track was groomed and the weather was perfect. The two step downs have been extended about 20ft so it was fun to huck the triple down in 4th gear pretty hard. 250's hitting in 5th. Pretty safe but faaasstt! The upper section where the mud was has been fixed. You pound the whoops and keep going straight into a 180 back and into the rythem section. Tyler Villopoto was hauling. Jake wasn't seen anywhere atleast Saturday. Rob Manning was back in action. Had some good battles with him. Milner was bringin it as well as Peter hamilton. Great day. Alot of riding for $25 on a great well flowing track. Thanks again P.A. !!!!!

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Ward Creek (26 Jun 2011) was sweet. Layout hasn't changed much but they added "kickers" (small angular ramps to top of post-start-gate-first-big-downhill) and my words "Tunnel-Vision" uphill, da big hucker. Less-Speed-More-Height as the best clear Ward Creeks Lefty-Sweeping-Rider-Scrubbing-130'-Over-Mountain-Top-Huck-Leap.

20' leap I'm ok with, 40' I think a bit, 60' I wonder but 130' of pure Huck Adrenaline Twas Amazing! to watch. Rembrandt and van Gogh got nothing on the artistry I witnessed today at Ward Creek. To all who hucked Ward Creeks Monster 130'lefty-sweeper-over-mountain-top-downhill-landing you were Masters-of-the art...Simply amazing, I think I heard Angels Sing....

Pure Magic!

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Thanks for taking me out today Ken! Wink I've got video proof.

Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
I had a good time out there on sunday. I am willing to bet though that Ward Creek has set some sort of record for the most amount of 15-20ft tabletops on a track. I counted around 12.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
Saturday I enjoyed railing bowl turns at PIR on a stock 79 CR125 (the one year with the big front wheel) pinned on the long grass track sections, it was heavenly, like a dream, so much fun, the motor was incredible!

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mx510:
I had a good time out there on sunday. I am willing to bet though that Ward Creek has set some sort of record for the most amount of 15-20ft tabletops on a track. I counted around 12.

It was nice to met you Robert. I had a good time until I wacked my head. Almost went nite nite.

Ted what size tire goes on that big ole front wheel?

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
If your talkin to me Paul, not sure but I think its a 23 or 24..? not my bike borrowed friends bike (441). I thought the bike turned on a dime and was really stable and surprisingly plush in the rough.. maybe thats the big wheel making it feel plush like there doing with the mountain bikes these days. The motor was the crazy fast you just had to keep it in the sweet spot. I had a hard time stopping the thing we forgot to freshen up the brakes from last year..

Posts: 677 | Location: KENNEWICK | Registered: Sat November 22 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
By my Count...Ward Creek has

Table-Tops [7]

Drop-Aways [8]

Monster-Huckers [1]

Fun..Factor [10]

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Thanks for taking me out today Ken! Wink I've got video proof.
I saw the Video (Good) and think I have an argument.

Q: Who'd bring a Mud tire to a Street race...

A: #392

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRA-742:
If your talkin to me Paul, not sure but I think its a 23 or 24..? not my bike borrowed friends bike (441). I thought the bike turned on a dime and was really stable and surprisingly plush in the rough.. maybe thats the big wheel making it feel plush like there doing with the mountain bikes these days. The motor was the crazy fast you just had to keep it in the sweet spot. I had a hard time stopping the thing we forgot to freshen up the brakes from last year..

Cool, sounds like fun!

Picture of TRA-742
posted Hide Post
There was some sick bikes there, I saw about 6 fully built race CZ's there and these doods could really ride them. If I was a rich man I would have a barn full of them like that Tom White video and they all get raced!

posted Hide Post
392's Mud Tires: TSL Super Swampers

Posts: 13 | Location: Monroe | Registered: Tue May 20 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:
quote:
By my Count...Ward Creek has

Table-Tops [7]

Drop-Aways [8]

Monster-Huckers [1]

Fun..Factor [10]

I agree it was fun. But arent like 4-5 of those "drop aways" like 10ft single jump/tabletops that are in front of a hill. Although I did like the little table that they added to the big down hill up front. Kind of a cool little jump.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is anyone going to Burnt Ridge Sunday?

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post