E.W. Motocross Schools    Northwest Motocross Forum    Northwest Motocross Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  **PIT**TALK**    Where is everyone riding this weekend?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is everyone riding this weekend?
 Login/Join

Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
With the rain we've had and the forcast tomorrow I'd doubt they are running.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the info

Posts: 452 | Location: Selah,WA. | Registered: Fri November 14 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Straddleine Jul 17th, no wait - it's closed. White Board in Shack window...Riverdale was great however, well until the rains set in.

I'm always on a schedule. Be here by XX and there by YY so when I couldn't make 1.5hr (my max) drive to Straddleline I was forced to compromise. Something I am glad I did.

I pulled ujp Straddlenine stakes and headed South (another 1hr driving) and Glad I did. I got rained on - on way down and to myself threatened (in my head) to turn around. 10x, 3x, 2x 1x miles to go and I pull into Riverdale. It's been a while since I've been there, they have a new track and the rain has stopped. Dirt looks good, Track Flow too, plenty of parking. Temps in 60's and rain in the (July 17th, 2011). The Country (USA) is in a drought and yet we in the NW suffer with rain? What's up with that.

The place looks good so I enter Sign-up shack $pay my fair share and dress.

Wahoo! Life is good as track has virtually no rock, good flow, lots of tables (varying lengths) and one Hucker-Double. A double that #26 on a mini could make yet this ole-fart refused to try. This wasn't as bad as last weeks showing when a 65cc hucked Straddlelines doubles in front of me but bad none-the-less.

Riverdal's good. But what I really like is that at 3/4th through a corner you can cut in (just-like-pros-on-TV) and semi-square-off for perfect-controlled-acceleration to next track feature. Be-it Jump, Corners, Switchback ... no..diff.

About the only thing lacking form a most perfect Riverdale experience...a good Toasted Beef-N-Jalapeno sandwich.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Workman #21,

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rad_mxer317
posted Hide Post
Burnt ridge ran. I went it sprinkled for the first hour of the day. slick in a few spots but pretty good.

Posts: 1034 | Location: TUMWATER | Registered: Tue November 25 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post