New
Find
Notify
Tools

Xtranormal Video
 Login/Join

Picture of Aaron
posted
Found a few of these today. I can't even remember making this first one. (sorry Paul, must have had a few Millahs...)

Paul Stavig speaks from the heart....

Tone Show tells us what real suspension is like

Mylnar tells all on the Tone Show.

And my personal favorite, Brian Sharkey exposed.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Oh brother he we go again.

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Where did the "Delta 12" come from? Big Grin

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimball #126
posted Hide Post
Ahahhaahaaha, that is funny ass shizzle.!

Posts: 1187 | Location: Spokane | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Where did the "Delta 12" come from? Big Grin

I was wondering that?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
HAHA that sharkey one is funny as hell.....Next time i will talk more too you when i ride your track.I especially like the end were he says the this show is sh*t.....funny stuff

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Paul, I don't even remember doing the Delta 12 one.

Picture of Vern#119
posted Hide Post
Well I guess we should thank Aaron for coaxing Paul out of the closet now they can stand side by side in the light of day.

Posts: 1497 | Location: Auburn | Registered: Sat August 21 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Vern, you would never catch me on a quad...

Picture of MX516
posted Hide Post

Posts: 571 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: Sun May 11 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post