Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tracks I miss
 Login/Join

posted
I found a couple old vid's from '04 when I had a KX 125. Some of you may say the creek is still there but I miss this old layout and the creek hasn't been the same ever since for me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-_wJMNpX8k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL0wPeUxrtU

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and MXGP.... miss that dirt

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
Ward Creek practice this Sunday... It's really pretty much the same as the old days!

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would have to disagree on the creek it's not the same. I DO NOT like the new layout they slowed it down and tamed it down everytime they've made a change.

First they removed the small double after the two singles from right after where they let you on. They took out the Double after the corner it used to be a real double jump now it's all gone and just some S turn section that's smooth.

Then they took out the whoops and smooth'em them out. For awhile it was this wierd small table rhytem section now it's kind of like some small ripples.

They have made the double jump at the top of the up hill smaller n smoother.

the like table they added at the bottom of the hill was fun but the corners afterwards are so tight it becomes one line and it doesn't flow super well.

The jump at the top of the hill after that used to be a little bit more of a jump.

The corner at the bottom of the hill after that is now much tighter and more one line and we also lost that like kicker out of the corner.

Then last time they managed to make the S turn on the top of the up hill tighter which sucked cause they tightened up that section also don't get why they decreased the track width here?

The same go's for the new lame section after the finish line jump the S turn after wards is very one line and I don't overly care for that section anymore. I miss how it was the highspeed sweeper turn afterwards.

I would LOVE it if they went back to the old layout it was by far MUCH more FUN that way.

I'm skipping the creek and hitting cadillac ranch at least they got some real jumps there.

Posts: 552 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: Sat December 06 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Ward creek is awesome, I'm bummed I couldn't get out there Sunday, I'm sure it was killer as usual.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
Still, in my eyes the best track in the state!

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post