Notify
Tools

Pacific Raceways update
 Login/Join

Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chaz#822:
Why such a limited schedule? No saturday's? Will there be more days as time goes on?

My guess is a road race or something going on the other track on saturdays

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
guess they want to keep the crowds to a minimum...alot of work going to be missed i bet.

Posts: 46 | Location: bonney lake, wa | Registered: Sun February 11 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
Asta La Vista Baby...

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look on the bright side a limited schedule is better than none at all.

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
7 practices in under 3 weeks isn't enough? Possibly add a happy hour deal on sats for less depending on response. Schools are on 11 and 25 so maybe those days. Racing was going on the other possible dates in Aug so...

We change hours of operation sept. 1 so we will have that ironed out soon.

Thanks Smaillee...braaaappppp

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Will you open the trails up also?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lance, in case it hasn't been said enough, THANK YOU for your efforts and cant wait to drive 20 minutes to ride....

Posts: 46 | Location: bonney lake, wa | Registered: Sun February 11 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of race250r
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 66blue:
Lance, in case it hasn't been said enough, THANK YOU for your efforts and cant wait to drive 20 minutes to ride....

Yes, Thank you! Can't wait to support the track.

Chris

Posts: 70 | Location: W. Seattle, WA | Registered: Thu February 10 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
I was down there last night go-carting, was hoping to take a peek and give a report but couldn't get back there. I'm looking forward to going though, that's for sure.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chaz#822
posted Hide Post
Ok you want to make me out to sound ungrateful, that's interesting. Most moto parks run both sat & sun and a couple even do 4 or 5 days a week practice schedules. So I was just wondering why not do the same or more? I would think due to the location that it would work. By the way whatever the schedule is, I will be there in full support of all the hard work you guys are doing. Can you blame me for wanting more? It's so close to home that I could ride there any day of the week. I'm so excited to have PR (SIR) back on the map! I have so many memories from that place from when I was a kid. And I am looking forward to making new one's. Having the track run by a local hero like Lance is super cool. I remeber watching lance on the old track when I was a kid lapping the pro class on a 125cc TWICE! The guy was unreal. Anyway Thank you for bringing the track back! I can hardly wait! BRAAAP!

Posts: 61 | Location: Bellevue | Registered: Mon November 29 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E.W. #849
posted Hide Post
Can anyone donate an old XR200 and coveralls for Smail to race with?
Ohhh man!!! The memories!!!
:-)

Posts: 3404 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: Wed November 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
I got ya covered on the coveralls Eric.. If you talking like the work on your car automotive mechanic ones..

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
I got the XR200 and a brand new 17" rear knobby for it too...

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
It's got pro-link back suspension but it's a 4 stroke so I think somebody stole the powerband off of it. I heard once you could climb a tree in first gear with one like mine though.

"If life is the face of a rutted jump, will you pick the line that drags your footpegs?"

Posts: 294 | Location: Buckley | Registered: Fri December 29 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Anderson
posted Hide Post
Hey Lance, August 8th is my birthday...hint,hint

posted Hide Post
Sweeeet. We got an invite for the 8th. Now If we can get Lance to ride a clapped out XR 200 I might be able to stay in front of him. Or stay right behind him. Or stay on the same lap !
.......probably not! The whole DeVol crew will be out there roosting real non-bolder dirt.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ivest4
posted Hide Post
I wish I still had Lance's number!! I think the 8th should be a re-union ride. Remember... Scorcher, TBT, Smail, Strode, Steffey, EW, Whipple.. To name a few. I was rockin the Junior class in those days but I did loan my bike to Travis a few times to race for me Big Grin Good times! I remember the 125 class stacked with 35 riders on the gate.

Posts: 388 | Location: Arlington | Registered: Tue January 24 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whats this, Oliver Clothesoff returns????

Posts: 94 | Location: Kent | Registered: Fri March 12 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
August 8th event invite only. What about spectators?

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks Lance for getting the track going again. Looking forward to riding and racing at SIR/Pacific Raceways again.

Posts: 8 | Location: bellevue | Registered: Sun September 12 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post