Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pacific Raceways update
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Good question Paul. Nice dirt would be nice.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
close to home and good dirt would be real nice

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm just glad we will have a place to go ride where you don't need to burn a 1/4 tank of gas or more just to get there saves me $$$ and we can actually make it on week nights after work. I can't wait

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where the heck is Hutch going for only a quarter tank of fuel? Are you draging your bike around in a VW rabit?

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paul 061
posted Hide Post
Not to hijack this thread but Ted what happened to the track talks in Buckley?

------------------------------------
If you wanna live life on your own terms you
Gotta be willing to - CRASH AND BURN! ...

Posts: 3122 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Wed August 04 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of McGinnis_339
posted Hide Post
Hey Paul speaking of tracks in Buckley, does anyone remember the track that was out there a few years ago called Dirty Dawg? I haven't heard anything about that place for awhile... seemed decent from what I remember, but that was the first track I rode probably 10 years ago.

Posts: 99 | Location: Des Moines | Registered: Thu September 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's about that for me to go to Straddleline just to get there in a S-10. It's just under 1/2 a tank round trip if we get that great traffic on the way home

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hutch. Actually that's not bad. The S10 doesn't have a 38 gal tank like mine either.

Picture of Workman #21
posted Hide Post
Many commitments. You get SIR Pacific Raceway MX track up and running and I'll make calendar room .. twal chud siyiya yuff hakwa MX tubshahdah! ... for my friends and great MX warriors!

Subway-on my friends

Posts: 2492 | Location: North Bend, WA | Registered: Wed June 21 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B Sharkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Workman #21:
Many commitments. You get SIR Pacific Raceway MX track up and running and I'll make calendar room .. twal chud siyiya yuff hakwa MX tubshahdah! ... for my friends and great MX warriors!

Subway-on my friends
where have you been ken. its been a long time

Posts: 1322 | Location: lake stevens | Registered: Thu October 06 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ken. You've been off the radar for quite some time. You have a standing request to call me.
How bout lunch.

Picture of Moonman
posted Hide Post
So, is the track at Pacific going to be in the big parking lot across from the go-cart track?

Posts: 101 | Location: NORTH BEND | Registered: Wed June 02 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The track will be in the same place as before.

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of McGinnis_339
posted Hide Post
Hey Lance, what kinda volunteer help are you looking for? I'm off the bike for a few months since I got hurt and I would love to help the cause if I could. I live close by in kent (kangley and 124th) and am off work at 330 if I could do anything to help I would be more than willing... Flagging on practice days or whatever

Posts: 99 | Location: Des Moines | Registered: Thu September 24 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey smail can you try and keep the sticker bushaes far far away from the track, hahahaha can't wait to ride the new track.

Posts: 1 | Location: Renton | Registered: Fri March 30 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
When will it be open?

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Court321
posted Hide Post
I keep hearing July through the grapevine. That will be nice to have somewhere close to ride again! XD

Posts: 23 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Thu November 19 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am hoping for end of June early July...but dont hold me to it. It is a load of work which should give us a fun, safe, watered practice track for all to enjoy.

Lance

Posts: 157 | Location: kent, wa, usa | Registered: Tue January 13 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aaron
posted Hide Post
Good to hear, looking forward to turning some laps.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Marysville | Registered: Sat March 31 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to see my fuel bill decrease. We are excited to come up and see the new track.

Posts: 145 | Location: Puyallup, WA | Registered: Tue March 29 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post