Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pacific Raceways update
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Oliver Clothseoff!!!! That guy was unbelievable!
Super Seer goggles and riding a super mod Honda with super special steering head angle so he could rail the berms like no one else.
Ivan and his brother Uvin Yakinoff are surely going to go if Oliver is going.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spin05
posted Hide Post
Hey Ted can you or someone else snap a few pics or a video of the new track and post it up for us regular joes without the invite.........

#329 40+ class

Posts: 808 | Location: camano is,wa | Registered: Sun September 03 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
So is there open practice Friday?

What are the Dates?

I'm coming out to ride.

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
There will be practice Friday the 10th opening at noon. Braaaaap, hope to see you guys out there. Attn Aaron, this is a practice so the MXPPA can make an appearance.... Big Grin

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Osaka #627
posted Hide Post
Ending at Dusk????

How about Sunday? I have Sunday off just checked my schedule. I have a fishing trip planned It's opening day, but there will be another opening day next year. Hahaha

The Asian Sensation - Stirring Sh** Since '89.

Posts: 693 | Location: Milton, WA | Registered: Tue November 30 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of race250r
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spin05:
Hey Ted can you or someone else snap a few pics or a video of the new track and post it up for us regular joes without the invite.........

Did anyone take pics of the track yesterday? I am itching to see the layout and cannot make it down this week to ride.

Posts: 70 | Location: W. Seattle, WA | Registered: Thu February 10 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was no ride day on weds. So friday today is it. And I don't know how to post anything but a sign on a post.

Posts: 1904 | Location: enumclaw | Registered: Mon August 22 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted, you must have people

Posts: 83 | Location: brush prarie | Registered: Sat March 05 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How was the first practice?

Posts: 67 | Location: bonney lake | Registered: Wed December 31 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went out and talked to Lance today and scope out the old stomping grounds. My hats off to Lance and all the work he and his crew have done in the short amount of time. Keep up the good work Lance, not everyone can do what you guys have done without a huge bankroll. Looking forward to riding in my backyard again. Smile

Posts: 94 | Location: Kent | Registered: Fri March 12 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We went and rode on Wednesday and had a great time. I liked that the track got a little rough it made it more fun. There were quite a few riders there and it was hot but the crew kept the dust down. Thumbs up to Lance and Greg and the rest of the crew for bringing a place to ride back to the Auburn/Kent area. THANK YOU

Posts: 229 | Location: Auburn WA | Registered: Tue November 16 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lance built a super safe track that can be described as a Moto workout center. No place to rest, technical dirt, all safe jumps and nice people working the facility. All a plus that will keep the customers safe and happy.
I can't wait till the berms arrive.

Picture of Justin Anderson
posted Hide Post
I hit it up for the first time today... And I cant ask for more, just for the fact that its 5 minutes away...

The fact is, we all need to support this place, the price is right, the location is right, and we got some of the best people in the sport making it all happen... What more could you ask? People can nitpick this and that, but its moot... The track is THERE... Everybody should make an attempt to make it out there at least once a week... I know im hooked... The more people we can get out there, the better the place becomes... The people are there to put the work in, we need to support them... Its the only option in this area...

I love it!

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rays Dad
posted Hide Post
What time did the track close down?

Posts: 582 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Tue June 20 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dusk... But they are working on getting lighting setup... Next wed its until 10pm

Posts: 403 | Location: Auburn, WA | Registered: Sat December 30 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunday again baby! DeVol and gang are goin.

posted Hide Post
I thought there was no sunday this week?

Picture of mx510
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted:
Sunday again baby! DeVol and gang are goin.

Just an FYI they are not open on Sunday. It was a mis-scheduled day.

Posts: 435 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: Fri August 01 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Court321
posted Hide Post
So the general vibe seems pretty good thus far! I hope to have my bike back in time to come and ride it for myself! Hows the fresh dirt out there?

Posts: 23 | Location: Tacoma | Registered: Thu November 19 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Court321:
So the general vibe seems pretty good thus far! I hope to have my bike back in time to come and ride it for myself! Hows the fresh dirt out there?

I just rode there this last Saturday and it was awesome!. The first reports I got was it was really rocky. I talked to Greg Crater before going out there and he said they had done a lot of work sifting the rocks out of the dirt. He was not kidding. The dirt was awesome and the track layout was good for both fast pro's and vet riders like myself. I havent had that much fun in a while.

Posts: 295 | Location: Sultan Wa | Registered: Wed November 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post